Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 85

Event:
Do not mislead the people about the protection of participants' algorithms from use by introducing restrictions on parameters.

Yes? What do you really think it is?

And don't speak for the people, you are lost, what do the people have to do with it? - Or are there 100 people sitting there behind that monitor?

Andrey Dik:

Yes? What do you really think it is?

And don't speak for the people, you are lost, what do the people have to do with it? - Or are there 100 people sitting there behind the monitor?

Paranoid?

Event:

paranoia?

You talk about yourself in the plural, calling yourself "the people", attributing your delusions to people more than 1. So which one of us is paranoid?

Andrey Dik:
You talk about yourself in the plural, calling yourself "the people", attributing your delusions to people more than 1. So which one of us is paranoid?
Yes? And can you show me where?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Andrey, will you judge? It will be necessary to test all the algorithms of the participants, calculate the table of results and post the results and calculations of the table. The work is not dusty and respected as much as it is unpaid.

Event:
Yes? And can you show me where?

Here:

Event:
Don't mislead people about protecting participants' algorithms from use by introducing a parameter limit.

Andrey Dik:

here:

Can you concretely answer for your words? Otherwise this is trolling.

Event:
Can you concretely answer for your words? Otherwise it's already trolling.

You have been led to believe that I am misleading people. On what basis was such a conclusion drawn? Has a sociological survey been carried out or have other ways of finding out public opinion been applied? - No? - Then we conclude: you attribute your own delusions to the people, and this, to put it mildly, is wrong.

Now you prove it, I, by providing arguments to protect the intellectual property of the participants, am trying to mislead anyone. Please be specific, without one-syllable phrases and perplexed facial expressions.

Andrey Dik:

You have been led to believe that I am misleading people. On what basis was such a conclusion drawn? Has a sociological survey been carried out or have other ways of finding out public opinion been applied? - No? - Then we conclude: you attribute your own delusions to the people, and this, to put it mildly, is wrong.

Now you prove it, by providing arguments in favour of protecting the intellectual property of the participants I am trying to mislead anyone. Please be specific, without one-syllable phrases and perplexed facial expressions.

It did not appear to me that you were misleading people. And the basis for this is mathematics.
You have set a limit on changing variables -10 +10 in increments of 0.1
you get 201 values, which is enough to optimise any parameter.
It remains to transpose the range [-10 +10] into any desired one.
Who is in the subject, has already read it)))

I have no doubts about the Composter's level, and a person with that level cannot but have similar knowledge of algorithms, and therefore there is no point in distributing it for profit, it's just shallow and useless. And there's no point in passing it off to the left hands all the more. I gave the composter as an example of a third party that can be approached as a court of law. If you do not like him, get together all those who want to participate and vote for someone you trust from the forum, there are only a handful of such pros left.