Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 91

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Buy an MT server ;)

Bind yourself to MQ-Demo additionally.

Cool way to do it, but very expensive... :)

Okay, so this way can be considered good. Then you only need to compile the FF biblio on the specified day.

And since now the algorithms will be in the public domain, I can take upon myself the tests and making tables (because who wants to do the same).

Andrey Dik:

OK, so that's a good way to go about it. All you need to do then is compile the FF biblio on the day in question.

It's not like it's for me. Write to Anatoly, he won't refuse to help. To be completely honest.

Andrey Dik:

Cool way to do it, but very expensive... :)

Ok, so this way is good. Then you just need to compile FF biblio on the specified day.

And since now the algorithms will be in the public domain, I can take the tests and compiling the table on my own (because who is not too lazy to do the same).

If the FF key is compiled and the library compiled after the participants have finished preparing their algorithms, the FF key can be invented by anyone, as its knowledge will no longer open the possibility of any fraud.

For this purpose, it is necessary after a certain date, to close access of the participant to modification of his algorithm.

In this case, the help of third parties - testers and referees will not be required.

In the beginning should be given FF library templates and some example of a key. Then, after closing access to the algorithms, the FF key will be changed. That's it.

P.S. True, all the same - the compiled algorithms of participants should be given to someone...

Реter Konow:

If the FF key is compiled and the library compiled after the participants have finished preparing their algorithms, the FF key can be invented by anyone, as its knowledge will no longer open the possibility of any fraud.

For this purpose, it is necessary after a certain date, to close access of the participant to modification of his algorithm.

In this case, the help of third party testers and referees will not be required.

In the beginning, the FF library templates and some example key must be given. Then, once access to the algorithms is closed, the FF key will be changed. That is all.

P.S. True, all the same - compiled algorithms of participants should be given to someone...

Suspicions again? What exactly are you afraid of?

Andrey Dik:
Suspicion again? What exactly are you afraid of?

Where do you see suspicion?

Reasoning, questions and suggestions

Реter Konow:

Where do you see suspicion?

Reasoning, questions and suggestions

Good. What kind of questions? - I didn't see any question marks. Clarify, please.

The circus is real. Two contestants and can't agree on a competition. Frankenstein has already come to life three times. Bothering Frankenstein. Last time I personally woke him up here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/87536/page82#comment_2644340.

Andrey Dik:
Okay. What kind of questions? - I didn't see any question marks. Clarify, please.

In general our understanding on the issues of organization coincides, but I am just clarifying. You could say I'm synchronizing my understanding with yours. No more than that.

I have come to the conclusion that the referee is really necessary in any case.

However, the functions entrusted to it may be different, depending on the chosen method of organizing the event.

If we prepare algorithms by a certain date, and then generate a FF key together, then the algorithms should not be in possession of any of participants, but only of a referee, to prevent the possibility of replacing a previous version of the algorithm with a new one.

If there is going to be a tester, it should be a neutral person who deserves the trust of the majority. In that case, he will create the FF key himself and, after running the algorithms, will report the results.

That's how I see it.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
The circus is real. Two contestants and can't agree on a competition. Frankenstein has already come to life three times. Bothering Frankenstein. Last time I personally woke him up here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/87536/page82#comment_2644340.
It's not Frankenstein, it's the undead ghost of a failed championship wandering around this thread trying to find a way out of here.

Реter Konow:
It's not Frankenstein, it's the undead ghost of a failed championship wandering this branch, trying to find a way out of here.

Just run it on some conditions. There are no prizes and only two of you anyway.

You'll like it. You tally the results, you start something bigger. Maybe people will look at it and catch on.

There won't be any passengers on your train. Just popcorn viewers.