Financial transactions are prohibited - page 2

what's going on in the service, what's the lockdown!? no password change, no messages from the service ((((

A message came to me like this:

MQL5.com support team has detected suspicious activity on your account. We have limited financial operations on your account for security reasons.

Please perform the following steps:

1. Change your MQL5 account password. The password should be a complex combination of special characters (@, #, $...), uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers. In order to protect your MQL5 account, do not use the MQL5 account password on other websites.
  2. Create a Service Desk request describing the problem and confirm that you have changed the password.
  3. [This step for registered sellers only] Confirm your identity by attaching your photo with the Service Desk correspondence in the background as well as the photo with your passport in hand to the request

1. I cannot change the password.

2. It will not work, based on the first one.

3. what is this nonsense? I've filed for vendor status before.

Holy crap, this isn't serious. You don't get a warning, you don't get any more information... and then you get banned...

Mine is more interesting. I received a reply from Service Desk

Служба поддержки сайта MQL5.com зафиксировала подозрительную активность на вашем MQL5.com-аккаунте. Для обеспечения безопасности мы ограничили финансовые операции на вашем счете.

Please perform the following actions:

1. Change password for MQL5.com account. Create a complex password using a combination of special characters (@, #, $...), lower and upper case letters and digits. To protect your MQL5.com account, do not use MQL5 password on other websites.
  2. Let us know that you have changed your password.
  3. Confirm your identity by attaching to your application a photo with your passport in hand

Picture on the background of the monitor and a photo with your passport in hand? Isn't that too much to ask? I have already submitted an ID, but not willingly. And now again? How many times?

They've raised the percentage of work - all right, I understand. Although 10% seems like a lot to me. Then the money's blocked for a week, then you have to give me your ID... What the hell? Let me work, please.

Dennis Kirichenko:

A message came to me like this:

1. I can't change the password.

2. Can't, based on the first one.

3. What is this nonsense? I've filed for vendor status before.

Holy crap, this isn't serious. You don't get a warning, you don't get any more information... and then you get banned...

Apparently, someone broke the passwords of the service........... so the administration is taking measures, but something goes wrong(((( alas. Same thing, change password is not possible....... what I reported in comments to the initial application.

.......... We had something like this at work: a programmer quit and someone climbed into the financial part of the site's admin, I had to block clients' transfers for a while. Generally, this is the first time in several years, I think we'll get over it ))))

Vyacheslav Ivanov:

Mine is more interesting. I got an answer from Service Desk.

A photo in front of a monitor and a photo with a passport in hand? Isn't that a lot to ask? I've already provided proof of identity, but not willingly. And now again? How many times?

They've raised the percentage of work - all right, I understand. Although 10% seems like a lot to me. Then the money's blocked for a week, then you have to give me your ID... What the hell? Let me work, please.

I recently changed my e-mail and phone number and they also made me take a picture of myself with my passport and my correspondence in front of the monitor. I think I will have to take fingerprints soon.)

By the way, I just got a good transfer to webmoney, although the amount is small.

This whole protection thing I think is overkill. And photos and fingerprints. Soon they'll be asking for it.

I don't have a"Withdrawal" section at the moment :(

Use enhanced account protection (after all, that's where the money is!):

Привязка к IP-адресу

Notify a change of IP address on MetaQuotes ID
Session Control by IP Address

The "Session monitoring by IP addresses" option should preferably be always enabled. You should deactivate this option only if you are regularly "thrown" to authorization.

If this option is enabled, the IP address from which authorization is performed is stored in memory, and all further requests during the session must be made from the same address. If a request is received from a different address, the current session will no longer be valid and will be terminated and then sent for authorization.

Only authorise from permitted static IP addresses

Vyacheslav Ivanov:

Mine is more interesting. I got an answer from Service Desk.

A photo in front of a monitor and a photo with a passport in hand? Isn't that a lot to ask? I've already provided proof of identity, but not willingly. And now again? How many times?

Calm down, calm down

Vyacheslav Ivanov:

This whole protection thing I think is overkill. And photos and fingerprints. Soon they'll be asking for it.

I don't have a "Withdrawal" section at the moment :(

Admin........... I sent a portfolio, although it is not nice as all this selfies do)))))))) Well unblock the account, not cool anymore(

Karputov Vladimir:

Use enhanced account protection (that's where the money is!):

So how do I use it? I can't change anything! Fix this shit already.

Your account is blocked

You are not allowed to leave public messages and edit personal information. You can write a private message to site moderators in case of unjustified blocking.

This is the kind of crap it says.