Financial transactions are prohibited - page 4

Alexander Bereznyak:
Strange, I've been on the site since it opened, not a single blockage in all that time.

Me too.

Speaking of security and blockages in banking. A friend of mine once went to China and forgot to tell her bank about it. On her first purchase in China, her card was blocked. Good thing she was with her team and was able to call the bank, they also took a long time to get all the information.

I took 1 minute selfies with the monitor in the background and the quality was totally disgusting - the monitor is like a bright spot and I'm all dark. Wrote to the servicedek that I couldn't do it better, I took pictures with my mobile phone. Nothing, they accepted it.

Vyacheslav Ivanov:

Are you going to remove that blocking too? Or is it just selfies and stuff again?

To be honest, I'm fed up with it. If you again demand photos of documents or other photos - I'll probably have to leave this wonderful site. :(

Maybe you're not quite clear, but someone stole your username and password from another site (one and the same password you use on many sites, right? Or maybe there is a broken password in the hacked e-mail), and then came and logged in here the first time.

We spotted it in time and restricted operations on your account, thus protecting it.

Blocking financial transactions is the first thing we had to do. We have now opened up the possibility of changing your password and we will deal with it in detail.

Is it possible that this is preparation for a scam ?

I created the application yesterday and completed all the steps, but unfortunately no one at the Service Desk is answering yet.

There's a mobile number in the profile. That's what it says.

Номер будет использоваться для подтверждения важных операций, например финансовые операции или изменения в Вашем профиле

So why not use it to confirm? It's a foolproof way.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Maybe you're not quite clear, but someone stole your username and password from another site (you use the same password on many sites, or maybe a cracked e-mail password is lying), and then came and logged in here the first time.

You do know that passwords are not stored in a readable form on the sites, and stores only the hash sequence of the password. So even admins can't see my password if everything was done correctly.

Do you store my password in a readable form?

PS I changed my password

Renat Fatkhullin:

Maybe you didn't quite understand, but someone stole your username and password from another site (do you use the same password on many sites, or maybe there's a cracked password in your email), and then came and logged in here the first time.

We spotted it in time and restricted operations on your account, thus protecting it.

Blocking financial transactions is the first thing we had to do. Now we have opened an opportunity to change your password and we will deal with it in detail.

Renat, what is the danger if new withdrawal details can only be added with SMS confirmation?

In general, such a measure is acceptable (if you really picked up the password), but why send new documents?

Clearly you have some kind of problem if many users have had their passwords hacked en masse. Sort it out, rather than asking everyone to take a picture.

Vyacheslav Ivanov:

There's a mobile number in the profile. That's what it says.

So why not use it to confirm? It's a foolproof way.

You do know that passwords are not stored in readable form on sites, only hash sequence of password is stored. So even admins can't see my password if it's done correctly.

Do you store my password in a readable form?

PS I changed my password.

Could have planted a bug on your computer, could have intercepted traffic. Naturally, you personally are unlikely to be of any use to anyone, this is done en masse. And they could have done it on another site, and if, as Renat said, the person uses the same password everywhere...

There was an article here on the most common passwords. First place went to 12345, then qwerty )))

Are all financial transactions blocked now, or those suspected of being hacked?

I haven't tried to withdraw yet, the amount is small.

Vitalii Ananev:

Are all financial transactions blocked now, or those suspected of being hacked?

I haven't tried to withdraw yet, the amount is small.

If you have been blocked, you would have noticed the red line at the top of the site. It is not necessary to withdraw it.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
If you were blocked, you would notice - a red line glows at the top of the website. You don't have to display it to do that.
I see. Thank you.