Financial transactions are prohibited - page 5

Vyacheslav Ivanov:

So how do I use it? I can't change anything! Just fix this shit.

This is the kind of crap it says.

Guys, take selfies first, confirm your identity. )) Until you get unlocked, you can't change anything.
Later, when you are unblocked, change passwords and include authorization, only from allowed ip.

Ramiz Mavludov:
Guys, take selfies first, confirm your identity. )) Until you get unlocked, you can't change anything.
Later, when you are unblocked, change passwords and include authorisation, only from allowed ip's.
Plus you need to protect your mailboxes - make sure you use two-factor authorisation.

Ramiz Mavludov:
Guys, take selfies first, confirm your identity. )) Until you are unlocked, you can't change anything.
Later, when you are unblocked, change passwords and include authorisation, only from allowed ip's.
No, it was a site error. It was fixed, now you can change your password.

Hello! Contacting Technical Support.

Financial transactions have been blocked. I've written toService Desk. They wrote back as standard to change the password.

The password cannot be changed. When I change the password, the system asks me to enter my ID. My ID is login, for some reason. When I enter a new ID a message comes out

You are not allowed to leave public messages and edit personal information. You can write a private message to moderators of the site in case of unjustified blocking.

I wrote toservicedesk about it.No response for 2 days. What to do. Could you advise me where to go and what to do?

Renat Fatkhullin:

Maybe you didn't quite understand, but someone stole your username and password from another site (do you use the same password on many sites, or maybe there's a cracked password in your email), and then came and logged in here the first time.

We spotted it in time and restricted operations on your account, thus protecting it.

Blocking financial transactions is the first thing we had to do. We have now opened up the possibility of changing your password and we will deal with it in detail.

We have managed to change the password, but have not unlocked it yet (so far)

Passwords are hashed and salted everywhere, of course.

Each of you reads the news about "xx million users were stolen", but does not pay much attention to it. About 50% or more of all passwords are recovered from such databases through brute force and rainbow tables (precomputed hashes).

Hackers then take these [email, login, password] strings and try to authorize themselves everywhere they can. First of all, these are mail, payment systems, financial services, forums, game services etc.

In this case, a number of users did exactly that. Someone from outside came and logged in (without even picking it up) with a ready-made username and password.

This whole situation seems very far-fetched. Probably played out on purpose. But for what? To get passport photos?

How long can you check identities and demand copies of documents? You have created a good resource, and now you won't let me work in peace!

Normal sites do not store passwords in clear text and you cannot decrypt them! Even admins cannot see the password!

Interception of traffic is not a problem. But what will you get from the encrypted traffic? Do not make it up!

Yes, and password guessing, even the most primitive one, should not be allowed by the site. It will cut off IP already on 5-10 authorization attempts! Especially if 10 attempts in 1 sec.

PS We all hope that in the near future all will be restored and will not have to do any proof of identity!

Vyacheslav Ivanov:

This whole situation seems very far-fetched. Probably played out on purpose. But for what? To get passport photos?

It's a pity you don't read and think through the perfectly clear explanations.

I imagine what you would write if financial transactions on your account were not restricted in a timely manner.

I have fulfilled all the requirements, including a photo, but Service Desk is still not responding. Even the possibility of creating a new ticket has appeared. Do I have to create it again or do I have to wait for an answer in the old one?

Strange, and why get so broke, no work has been done since last year, no products or signals on sale.

Unless the clones were blocked in parallel.