FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 546

sxww:
I don't even want to hear your guesswork. Buy buckscade on a pullback and sit tight, no need to run after the bluebird every day.
On a pullback somewhere around 1.3 ?

Lesorub:

no one is asking for it...

and sitting flat...

the bird is blue...

the eu bought a pullback and the canadian looks like it's not going to go over (40 pips short)

(this is the bluebird)

Tantrik:

I bought the eu for a pullback and the canadian looks like it's not going to go over again (40 pips short)

(it's a blue cockerel)

average move on it 124 pts.

today got off at 65 pts.

Debt is hanging at 3295, from the current position it's + another 75 pips to the day's move

just in time to overshoot...

Lesorub:

Average move on it is 124p.

today's run was 65 pts.

Debt is at 3295, which is +75 p. over the day's move

just in time for the move ...

3284 sell-limit but I don't think it will make it.

Lesorub:

the sticks don't lie, the altitude will be taken...

yen overhang - above 109

Forex969:
Nothing.

Tantrik:
the yen is overhyped at 109.
And last week you were talking about the re-low 97)))) Clowns, don't you get tired of the bullshit yourself?

sxww:

Would you consider gold?

sxww:
And last week you were talking about the break of 97)))) Clowns, don't you get tired of bullshitting yourself?
No, the peak is 108.80 and from there to the break of 96. (it's not the last low, remember I told you - you'll never know the last low), the eur (m5) is out - there is a risk of collapse - I buy at an m5 low - it's safer.

Tantrik:
No peak seems to be 108.80 and from there to break 96. (this is not the last low, remember I told you - you never know which is the last one), out of the eur (m5) - there is a risk of collapse - I will buy at the m5 low - it is more peaceful.
Baby babble, I know with very high probability where and when I will show YOU the yen yesterday or tomorrow)