FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 551

sxww:
Tell me where you disappeared to)
***/jpy buying.

sxww:

Teacher, in all seriousness, then: the moon at 25-26 said to buy? the pound said to sell? the level did not specify, the movement is fat, and the passengers left as it was not needed); audi said near 76 to sell? Max argued that it would go to 77; did he say to sell the rouble at 63?

Normal medium-term moves (for several months) and all on the case, for fuck's sake, you could become millionaires here already))))

And I am not interested in 20 pips up and down, it's not profitable, you run yourself).

And YOU are still asking me for inputs, no, with your own head))))

i bought something... I'll show you later...

sxww:

Myth, started a test of one muini, I'll see what happens in a month, if anything turns up I'll let you know)

templates on H1

=) yep...good stuff just gather more history in the past and have a look... there are a lot of pitfalls

decided to experiment with the intro? =) or more, more refills? =)

max325:
***/jpy buying.

I missed it, just been busy for three days when it left, I'll be buying but from 102.50-80. Baxiena if anything.

Tantrik:
I bought something... I'll show you later.

Baxiena you bought it, you can show me later)

Roman Busarov:

=) yep...good stuff just get more history back and see... there are a lot of pitfalls

decided to experiment with the intro? =) or more, more refills? =)

I don't know what for yet, more like general development, and then we'll see)

sxww:

I don't know what it's for yet, it's more of a general development thing, but we'll see)

you'll need something else to trade them =) i think you'll figure out what's missing =)

Roman Busarov:
you'll need some more to trade on them =) i think you'll figure out what's missing =)
It's all a matter of technique, do you honour HIM?))

A short outline of what I expect +-, you'll forget anyway)

EUR, I think the break-down, then correction to 1.1250-1.13, then the sell, Yen, set to buy from 102.50-80, Audi, down, GBP, I think the break-down and correction as in EUR, Chip, correction to 98 and growth continuation, Loonie, possible, but not obligatory correction to 1.29, growth. This is all imho, a rough sketch.

sxww:

A short outline of what I expect +-, you'll forget anyway)

EUR, I think the break-down, then correction to 1.1250-1.13, then the sell, Yen, set to buy from 102.50-80, Audi, down, GBP, I think the break-down and correction as in EUR, Chip, correction to 98 and growth continuation, Loonie, possible, but not obligatory correction to 1.29, growth. This is all imho, a rough sketch.

Let's fix the post in order not to forget it. (we'll have a laugh later )))), or maybe after 9pm tonight)

sxww:

Buxiena YOU bought, you can show me later)

If you get a nice boo, you get a light, if you don't, you don't. (because I'm the only sucker here).

Tantrik:
let's fix the post so they don't forget. (laughs later )))) or maybe tonight after 9pm)

Yes, YOU are the only one like this)))))

What do you want to see today what? Right clown))))