FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 543

Vadim Shishkin:

You, by the way, were challenged in your last post.

Do you have something to counter it with?

Have you seen enough of the Guards Marines, challenges and duels? You have a non-serious attitude to money and a sick desire to look into other people's mouths. Do you work in the tax department, so eager to count other people's money or some scammer that you take for granted?

You have to have at least 500 000 bucks in real money and you need at least 5 years of account life. You have to have at least 500 000 quid on the real account and you need at least 5 years of account life.

And the account is half a year old, you can say you have not seen life yet, and your ambitions are over the top. Just like an underdeveloped teenager!

Take it easy with the euro, you'll get slapped on the cusp of Friday)

Alexey Busygin:

Have you not seen enough of the Guardsmen, challenges, duels? You don't have a serious attitude towards money and an unhealthy desire to look into other people's mouths. Do you work in the tax department, so eager to count other people's money or some kind of swindler that you take it for granted?

You have to have at least 500,000 bucks in real money and you need at least 5 years of account life. You should have at least 500,000 quid on your real account and you should have at least 5 years of account life.

Because the account is half a year old, you can say you have not seen life yet, and your ambition is over the top. Just like an underdeveloped teenager!

As you may have noticed, you need to grow to show it.

I have grown.

Apparently you don't.

Vadim Shishkin:

As you quite pointed out, you have to grow up to show it.

I have grown.

You probably don't.

The pimple has grown to the level of a pimple with a shoulder of 500

Alexey Busygin:
The pips have risen to a pimple with a leverage of 500

Lesha, why did you kill the artist?)

What I don't know is whether you will be slapped in the euro today or tomorrow)))))))))))))

sxww:
Lesha, why did you kill the artist?)
What's it got to do with me?

Alexey Busygin:
What does this have to do with me?

You always do))))

Why did you kick Teacher out? )))))))))

sxww:

You always do))))

Why did Teacher get kicked out? )))))))))

Why am I always at fault?

sxww:
Calm down with the euro, you'll get slapped on the cusp of Friday)
you're vanguloing? longshot.

Tantrik:
you're vanguard? longshot.
Teacher, when you get spanked don't say you didn't warn me))))