FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 540

Will there be a clown show tonight?

sxww:
Balabushkin "Options and Futures"

Hullo, bAnders!

Hello, gray-haired man! Have you salted the kangaroo? Don't overdo it, it'll make your tongue come off in a stocking.

I've already heard that you can't buy an Audi under 70. Is there anything else you want to say? Did you buy some brains? Anyway, fuck off.)

sxww:
the clown showed up right away.
you're not going anywhere! by the way, the joker quit - he's gone for a walk on the board. the place is vacant. you'll be rolling in oil - a worthy substitute for weeding and crawling on the bed

All right, Bandar-logs, sit closer... I'm kind today... ask me if I can tell you anything about the evil schemes of the powers that be... or give you a hint... how you're going to behave...

By the way, gray-haired girl, I almost forgot - my parrot broke... went overboard... second job to choose from - you'll be sitting on a perch, repeating the same words - what do you do here every day... Zero brain work and free food...

Teacher:
By the way, gray-haired girl, I almost forgot - my parrot broke... went overboard... second job to choose from - you'll be sitting on a perch, repeating the same words - what do you do here every day... ... zero brain work and free food...
You're lame, you've got no imagination, go practice, it's a bummer to talk to you.

Going to ride the wave. waiting for questions

Teacher:
I'm going to ride the wave. I'm waiting for questions.
What questions can there be for an underdeveloped man.

Both! Puckmuns have appeared on the forum.