FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 549

lactone:

the red one, the trend one, of course, hints at going down there. It's not drawn there for nothing)

But then I would assume 0.57-0.58, though there could be such overlaps...

You should calculate the volumes and it will be clear where it will go. Or maybe it was drawn for nothing.

Alexey Busygin:
There are only two directions and the gap is not marked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikjy01TJ-6A

trade on your ...

directions

Lesorub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikjy01TJ-6A

trade on your...

directions

well, everyone here, trade on their own lines.

Alexey Busygin:
You should calculate the volumes and it will be clear where it will go. Otherwise it might be a waste of time.
What are the volumes?

Tantrik:

Great YOU! postfact by definition is photoshopped. No desire to show inputs - happens, draw a forecast (just don't do 10 years) - no desire - happens. Tell us about the potatoes! (No entries, no forecasts, no freebies, but the order is sinking!)

They all sunk a long time ago! - well those duckbills.... who's post facto.

And hoo-hoo is not hoo-hoo?))) I don't have predictions, I only have mature movements to take and get dough, why should I give dough here?)

lactone:
volumes of what?

Delusional)

lactone:
volumes of what?
demand and supply volumes

sxww:

Is hoo-hoo not hoo-hoo?)) I don't have predictions, I just have mature movements to take and get dough, why should I give out dough here?)

Delusional)

don't write to me, you wretch.

Tantrik:
don't write to me, you wretched man.
I can't not write to YOU, O Mighty One, YOU taught me how not to, YOU are the Teacher...

I just got a call from the analysts at some "something-trade" saying the Eurobucks will fall to 1.0937.... today let's see))

Alexandr Saprykin:
I just got a call from the analysts at some "something-trade" saying the Eurobucks will fall to 1.0937 today.... let's see))

so it's definitely 1070+- =)

I don't like swings these days =) better to sit on the fence =)