FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 40

new-rena:
It is not advisable to hope in Forex. Forex teaches how to resist and defend one's position (no matter how bad it looks) and how to earn a steady income.)

The Bulls (red line) went hard to take over the price, when they failed to do so peacefully at 13-21, they scattered and knocked the Bears down and went up themselves, luckily, at 13-30 some news came and the Lion (grey line) supported their rush as well https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4468394/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade.

График EURUSD, M1, 2016.01.13 15:36 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2016.01.13 15:36 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.01.13 15:36 UTC.

new-rena:
Don't stop a man from drinking in peace....
This is exactly what none of the followers have thought about. Happy holidays to all!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The Bulls (red line) were persistent in their pursuit of the price, when they failed to do so at 13-21, they scattered, knocked the Bears down and went up, luckily some news came at 13-30 https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4468394/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade.

You have an indicator in the picture below. I once wrote a similar one, but not many people understood how it could help trading.

Isn't it a nice feature?

sterva:
None of the followers thought of that. Happy New Year, everyone!
What is the real new year, after all?

new-rena:

You have an indicator in the picture below. I wrote a similar one once, but not many people understood at the time - how it could help trading.

It's a nice feature, isn't it?

Yes, it is the virtual volume (income) of the market (grey) and the elasticity of that volume (income) to price (red), and the market price (bold red) is nothing more than their ratio!

sterva:
None of the followers have not thought about it. Happy New Year to all!

I was so congratulated here today that trading on the forecourt seemed like child's play to me. The goods got stuck at customs - I am frantically looking for money for duties and taxes)))

IN GENERAL, in general! New Year is the force! )))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, it is the virtual volume (income) of the market (grey) and the price elasticity of that volume (income) (red).
Yes, I understand. And I understood exactly the same when I wrote such a thing. By the way, this indicator in my rendition is posted on 4p somewhere in this thread.

new-rena:
Yes, I understand. And I also understood it when I wrote such a thing. By the way, this indicator in my version is posted on the 4pc in this thread somewhere.
It would be interesting to compare their readings.

Bicus:
Chief!!! Already 35 drawdown!!!! What to do????
are you waiting in the right direction? (you can't take advice especially in cash games!)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It would be interesting to compare their readings.
Oh, my head's a bit elsewhere at the moment. I'll look in my head when I've got my problems in the corners... So, spring/summer of '14 or so... That's where I screenshot it.