FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 34

Вадим Новопашин:
why do most forex traders lose ???? and why does the crowd stand to buy and price go down?????

Fuck them, trade alone. (you and the terminal)

the eu target is down to 1.0738. (crawling without momentum)

Tantrik:
Fuck them, trade alone. (you and the terminal).
i don't have to post anything else here????? did i hear you right?

Вадим Новопашин:
because banks and fat cats need to close to the crowd we buy and they sell, and the price goes their way anyway and the winners are the lucky ones who are lucky to get a bounce that's how I understand it.
crazy nonsense, sorry, you are out of your depth.

Вадим Новопашин:
We buy, and they sell, and the price goes their way anyway, and the winners are the lucky ones who are on the rebound.

This is a double-edged sword.

Selling starts when the price falls. And at the very bottom the most "lucky" sellers always stay. A roller coaster ride, so to speak)

Evgeniya Balchin:
Crazy nonsense, if you'll excuse me.
Of course it's crazy and everything else is crazy.

Вадим Новопашин:
i don't need to write anything else here????? did i hear you right?
is that a question? it's not for me ))))) (in general I wrote about the opinion in trading, when you trade m1 - H4 D1 it's better not to look at all)

Vadim Novopashin:
why most forex traders lose ???? and why the crowd stands to buy and the price goes down?????

"Bragging" in one word, you guess once and you're happy.

Open a pamm and go ahead, what's there to idle about, to screw up the rating or to teach the fleeting?

What is your prognosis? What is your direction and what are your goals?

* I have a favour to ask you not to put each word / phrase into a separate message, your messages become jerky and really resemble the "diarrhea of words" nonsense of a madman.

Artem Sidorov:

"Bragging" in one word, you guess once and you're happy.

Open a pamm and go ahead, what's there to idle about, to screw up the rating or to teach the fleeting?

What is your prognosis? direction and goals?

I don't make long term predictions this is unprofitable. i have a system which as you may have seen makes very accurate short term forecasts. it took me two years of my life to find and understand this system. i haven't slept a wink, my brain was totally engaged in searching for it. i haven't found the grail. but it's worth something. i don't do guessing. you'll see i made short accurate predictions when i saw it.

График EURUSD, D1, 2016.01.13 12:25 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, D1, 2016.01.13 12:25 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.01.13 12:25 UTC.

Вадим Новопашин:
I don't make long term predictions. I have a system that makes very accurate short term predictions. i've been searching for two years of my life. i haven't slept a wink. i haven't found the grail. but it's worth it. i don't do guessing. you'll see i've been making short accurate predictions since the beginning of the thread.
commas to the rescue ))))