FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 47

new-rena:
Paco, will the emergency services always help? (I mean 911))))
What's wrong? Or is this a joke?

sterva:
What's wrong? Or is this a joke?
Paco has a 911 rating and the picture is kind of unclear. But he's already corrected it + there's a bit of a joke in his face)

pako:

Paco, does the yellow line come out once a day or not every day?

new-rena:
Paco, does the yellow line break every day or not every day?
yellow whatever, red whatever, green whatever, I don't trade on these lines - I haven't found a pattern :(

pako:
Yellow doesn't matter, red doesn't matter, green doesn't matter, I don't trade on these lines - I haven't found a pattern :(
Right. And if since the beginning of the day at least once a day the price moves 100% to yellow, then what? One fat trade a day... Probably can't think of a better one.

new-rena:
Right. And if the price moves towards yellow 100% at least once a day from the start of the day, then what? One fat trade a day... I can't think of anything better.
Try it, maybe there's some fish in there?

pako:
try and see if there are any fish there.
I didn't draw a yellow one. Otherwise, no, it wasn't biting much. You know, I've had it in the past... By the way, Tolyana laughed at my last system, a concrete modification of what you have. I liked it, but the problem is the 10-minute delay. And no one will give you the data without a delay... So it's utopia, too. If it wasn't for the delay, there would have been a cup, anyway.

new-rena:
I didn't draw the yellow one. And so - no, I didn't have much luck. You know I've had it in the past... By the way, Tolyana laughed at my last system, a specific modification of what you have. I liked it, but the problem is the 10-minute delay. And no one will give you the data without a delay... So it's utopia, too. If it wasn't for the delay, there would have been a cup, anyway.

It's not from CME, some lines are drawn a year ahead

I don't work with SME, I haven't found any regularities there :( , the bearded expert there has disappeared since audi to 77

pako:

It's not from CME, some lines are drawn a year ahead

I don't work with SME, I haven't found any regularities there :( , the bearded expert there has disappeared with the AUD at 77

Well, if he sold at 77, good for him. Well you know he's shoving unnecessary stuff under the moose.

I heard he was taking a rest, taking a steam bath...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

There's only 65% of the equilibrium selling...

And the option of about 95% is the only one that works for free.

95% ??? ??