FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 45

new-rena:
Ilya is a hammer. Brief and to the point as always.
Did you sell the caddy? )

21april:
Have you sold the Caddy? )
Nah. I trade only euro). Trading 28 pairs I realized that trading one pair is more reliable and the order is "thicker". I don't even want two.

new-rena:
Nope. I trade only euros). Trading 28 pairs I realised that trading one pair is more reliable and the order is "fatter". I don't even want two.
I've got 7, but I've divided the market into commodity and money. I've taken 7 because I realised that incoming trades for one currency pair go out the other, and the incoming ones go in.

new-rena:
Bicus, I liked him too, a fresh perspective on some things has always been appreciated. Before I could ask him - what is sh4, sh1? Did you get what he meant? Personally I'm interested...

Thanks, got it. I have now gone back and re-read Vadim's posts. I think the price should be looked at from top to bottom and vice versa. Then any TF will do.

The bad thing about this forum is that authority is built up by posts.... and you're supposed to have smart thoughts... this thought occurred to me about two years ago... give you a +5 you are on the right track...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Thanks, got it. Now I have gone back and re-read Vadim's posts. I think the price should be looked at from top to bottom and vice versa. Then any TF will do.

The bad thing about this forum is that authority is built up by posts.... and should be for clever thoughts... that thought occurred to me about two years ago... give you a +5 you're on the right track...

Persistence teaches.

And about two years - I understand. Ilya said once, that everything is balanced at the North and it's probably the best that can be thought of...

new-rena:

Perseverance teaches...

And about two years - I understand. Ilya once said that everything is balanced at the North and it's probably the best you can come up with...

I haven't written anything like that and I don't know what Sergei's working on...

other than what he's posting here

and the balance is on his profile, for sale

and Lun has gone to the profits, almost 200 p. today...

Lesorub:

I haven't written anything like that and I don't know what Sergei's work is...

except for what he's posting here

Lesorub:

other than what he posts here

and the equilibrium in his profile is for sale

apparently not here... never mind.

Will it drop below 69?

Lesorub:

other than what he posts here

and the equilibrium in his profile is for sale

There's only 65% of the equilibrium selling...

And the option of about 95% free works only with us.