FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 36

there's a level at 42 241 that's being chiseled on the clock and it's looking downwards now I looked at the clock without continuing downwards

Вадим Новопашин:
Banned the Canadian if you need it

The pair has hit the high of the forecast, a correction downwards cannot be ruled out https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4467485/usdcad-d1-e-global-trade

График USDCAD, D1, 2016.01.13 13:18 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График USDCAD, D1, 2016.01.13 13:18 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDCAD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.01.13 13:18 UTC.

sterva:
What will you do in this case? The probability of orders being eaten is too high.
That's why I don't trade medium term, yet.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
That's why I don't trade medium term, yet.

This means:

1.Reschedule the orders?

2.Close positions?

3.Increase the number of orders?

sterva:

This means:

1.Reschedule the orders?

2.Close positions?

3.Increase the number of orders?

Don't do anything, let them close in minus on stop, in plus on take or in bulk, in different ways, when the signal changes. Daily option 3.

Many consider USD/RUR as a buy and do not consider selling at all. Here's the first workout already!

Call it "Rocket" "Pyramid" for me "Construction".

Pound is still in the sell side if the buyers reach 44497, the situation may change, I have written for those who are hoping to buy the pound, close out of harm's way

Вадим Новопашин:
Pound is still on the sell side if the buyers go to 44497, the situation may change.

For the first time in a while, the Bulls are seriously preparing to hit the Bears https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4467828/gbpusd-d1-e-global-trade

График GBPUSD, D1, 2016.01.13 14:08 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График GBPUSD, D1, 2016.01.13 14:08 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.01.13 14:08 UTC.

I'll tell you where I can't get a picture from right now.

Вадим Новопашин:

I'll tell you where I can't get a picture right now.

Surely someone is interested in forecasts on the M1?

*by the time you're typing, the chance for your prediction is already gone*