FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 42

new-rena:
Well... I have no problem with the euro at all, wherever it goes. The main thing is to be able to get out of it and that's it. Basically it doesn't matter which pair, it's the same everywhere...
Yes, yes, yes. Remember, remember. )))

Bicus:
Yes, yes, yes. We remember, we remember. )))
Kudos)

new-rena:
Well... I have no problem with the euro at all, wherever it goes. The main thing is to be able to get out of it, that's all. Basically it doesn't matter which pair, it's the same everywhere...
I've got 12 pairs at the moment, but Euro/Frank is not analyzed yet and my deals are 1-2 pairs, I'm waiting for the momentum to happen, for its ending to be predicted .... and only then pending correction )))))

Tantrik:
now 12 pairs, although euro/frank has not yet been analysed, and the trades are 1-2 pairs, until the momentum happens, until its end I predict .... and only then pending correction )))))
Is correction a price reversal what you mean?

new-rena:
Correction - is this a price reversal you mean?

Well, you see the screenshot on the eu? opposite to the momentum (to a good momentum in the sense not the distance of the move, but the structure - flat almost irreversible), there is a buy-limit at 1.0738 on the same eu if there is no growth continuation (yesterday the screenshot was lit)

it looks like this )))))

I pissed a bit myself, but I told him where to break and then I went to the top, so I'm on the plus side.

Tantrik:

Well, you see the screenshot on the eu? opposite to the momentum (to a good momentum in the sense not the distance of the move, but the structure - flat almost irreversible), there is a buy-limit at 1.0738 on the same eu, if there is no growth continuation (yesterday the screenshot was lit)

like this )))))

Ok.

Just to clarify. Who understands it that way)

Lesorub:

catch a kickback?

Why don't you close the buy low?

I have a buy on the pound, but that's if the ceiling is broken

Lesorub:
What for? Let him handle it...
if the pound goes up it will be a fix.