FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 333

Tantrik:
Well, at least draw once and that's how it would go (you can in the prediction thread). In general, at least once can you guess the movement! (at least 200 pips?)
like on Audi recently... (but in reverse by half a thousand farts... )

Tantrik:
another mda )))))) - you're talking all over the place.... (too bad you don't draw forecasts to see later...)

He's the one who draws the forecasts.

And a couple of years ago he drew a couple of posts here, after which I started seriously analyzing options trading, and then futures. But it seems those posts were only noticed by me.

Lesorub:
like the one at the audi the other day... (only in reverse by half a thousand farts...)

Did you go from 69 when I told you to buy below 70 to backwards on audi? You were running around with sticks here with a wandering pokemon shouting that you were going to blow everyone away. What'd you do with those sales? Or is that a secret, too?

Two clowns.

sxww:

He's the one who draws the forecasts.

And a couple of years ago he drew a couple of posts here, after which I started seriously analyzing options trading, and then futures. But I'm the only one who seems to have noticed those posts.

I'm telling you there are patterns within a day or week, but you won't find them.

Tantrik:
Listen, on April 20 the Canadian was falling - you could have sold it, but you bought it on the reversal! (i got 2 screenshots of how i bought it, i never thought about the canadian and the usd/yen - what if it does not go there?)

Bought.

People were told in numbers over the weekend where to buy it from, they drew pictures for people like you, go and have a look.

sxww:

Bought.

People were told in numbers over the weekend where to buy it from, they drew pictures for people like you, go and have a look.

I used to post D1 forecasts on Fridays - go and have a look - now I'm done.

Tantrik:
another mma )))))) - you're talking all over the place.... (sorry you don't draw predictions to see later...)
all sides? give me a link to all the sides i was talking about?

sxww:

Did you go from 69 when I told you to buy below 70 to backwards on audi? You were running around with sticks here with a wandering pokemon shouting that you were going to blow everyone away. What'd you do with those sales? Or is that a secret, too?

Two clowns.

on audi! - Remember from the peak 2 sell orders at 400 pips. (you called at 78 or higher at the time I don't remember) ))))). Then yes! there was a buy - cancelled after 3 days - it happens. And no 100% in the market.

Roman Busarov:
All of them? Give me a link to all the sides of what I said?
i remember the predictions on the chart - not all of them! (i don't follow your work)

Tantrik:
on audi! - remember from the peak 2 sell orders at 400 pips. (you then don't remember calling at 78 or higher) ))))). Then yes! there was a buy - cancelled after 3 days - it happens. And no 100% in the market.

I called for 78 at the beginning of the year.

Once again, your "warrants" don't give a shit here. Opinion based on reality and not on turkeys and flies.

400 pips, stupid, they shouldn't have been closed at all.