FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 336

sterva:
I've got it, what's wrong with it?
I think he'll be fine.

max325:
Will hold both aud and nzd this week. While interest rates are being announced.
Here's how it's going to be. Let's say the very first candy bar is at 74, the next one is higher and you're told you can't reach it. What to do, I'll raise my stop higher. ((

sterva:
Here's how it goes. Let's say the very first chocolate bar is at 74, the next one is bigger, and you're told you can't reach it. What do I do, I raise the stop higher. ((
They'll kick you out by the foot and you won't have a chocolate bar at all.

That's why I always eat half a chocolate bar on the way and don't sweat it) Like the moon at 28.

Myth, do you think your central bank has been selling a yarmulke of June put contracts, at 56 and 48?

sxww:

That's why I always eat half a chocolate bar on the way and don't sweat it) Like the moon at 28.

Myth, do you think your central bank has been selling a yen of the June ruble put contracts, at 56 and 48?

i don't watch the ruble =) even out of the corner of my eye =)

I'm looking at the news today... as if they haven't launched at 12 euros today...

Roman Busarov:
I'm looking at the news today... I don't know if they're launching at 12 euros today...
That would be great at all. ) в 19:30. Didn't have much luck on Friday.

Roman Busarov:
I'm looking at the news today... as if it wouldn't launch at 12 euros today...
I don't watch such movements, but I don't want it to go to 14 or higher today)

Most talk about 1.1390. And there is a pullback there. Can't see such movements myself either. (((

Teacher, are you still picking oranges at Ahmet's or have you moved on to janitorial work?