FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 329

Lesorub:

higher, lower...

the sticks rule:

Actually it's a price takeover - this problem is solved by a counter takeover. (there are no such signals (you do), that it went ahead and nothing can stop it, but it ran because you stuck a stick in it -....) (who are we talking about...))

sxww:

Here's a look at the quid index, 16,000 contracts for it is about a quarter of all OI

you're like a tour guide - look left look right - draw where that index is going!

but if you look on the other side... all pairs will go sideways and judging by the trades for a long time. for the major pairs about 5 figures for japanese pairs about 7

well and as for everyone's favourite profursset... medium-term trend up is ideally 1.20+

Tantrik:
you are like a tour guide - look left, look right - draw where the index will go!

Clearly up, Vasya).

Roman Busarov:
but if you look from the other side... all the pairs are going to go sideways and judging by the trades for a long time. for the major currency pairs about 5 figures for japanese ones about 7

They may or may not go down, it may be summer, but it does not change the matter, the quid will go up anyway, all the rest are dead bodies.

Lesorub:

inserted... and runs...

it's not like it's the canadian or the pound - certainly not the euro.... (i once charged 23 pairs of corrections - i didn't have enough for a month.... )

Tantrik:
it's not the canadian or the pound - certainly not the euras.... (I once had 23 pairs of correctional bubbles - I didn't have enough for a month.... )

This is foolishness.

No profit, no loss, just movement.

Tantrik:
it's not the canadian or the pound - certainly not the euras.... (i once charged 23 pairs of correction factors - i didn't have enough for a month.... )
obama's index...

sxww:

This is foolishness.

No profit, no loss, just movement.

I wasn't trading - I was testing a pattern - if it! - should work everywhere.

Tantrik:
and I wasn't trading - I was testing a pattern - if it! - should work everywhere.
you just wanted to check the pattern on a demo account. yeah... Rake shoots sometimes...