FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 330

Lesorub:
Obama index...
the drop is technical on the news, that's where the level was already. (it should not be Friday - next week with the divorce, and the quid was dumped because people get suspicious - the economy does not affect the quid)

The kitchens have got some nerve, requiring passports!

Speculator:

The kitchens have got some nerve, requiring passports!

Where's that? (???)

Roman Busarov:
then don't say you opened a position to one side or the other... you just decided to try a demo account to check the pattern. Yeah... rake shoots sometimes...
it's not just (((( - the rest is bullshit - positions, accounts.... (statistics come first, by the way I have already merged the corrections with the CDs)

Tantrik:
it's not just (((( (find a pattern) - the rest is bullshit - poses , accounts.... (the statistics come first, by the way I have already combined the corrections with the discs)

Tantrik:
it's not just (((( (find a pattern) - the rest is bullshit - poses , accounts.... (statistics come first, by the way I have already merged the correction factors with discs)
Regularities are there and you're right about statistics, but you won't find anything on the price chart. The thing is almost useless, just to draw on it conveniently)

sxww:
The regularities are there and you are right about the statistics, but you won't find anything on the price chart. The thing is almost useless, just to draw on it conveniently)
(screenshot and I also keep a spreadsheet....)

Roman Busarov:
where is it? ( can I have a message?)
Yandex money

Tantrik:
(I'm taking a screenshot and I'm keeping a spreadsheet as well....)

What are you putting in that spreadsheet, your fantasies?)

It is necessary to know the reasons for the movement and to be in the deal before the movement, and it makes little sense to study the movement itself.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Trends are replaced by flotsam... ups by downs, and Sultonov's zoos and the Mighty's show are replaced by the tractor of Prophetic Oležka https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/83657
MMMmmmighty, hello, gnawing?)