FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 328

Tantrik:
and I'm not gonna show you the forecasts, come on.

Forgive us, we're stupid...

I wish they'd give me 125.5 on the moon, but I don't think that would be fat.)

sxww:

Hold your yen.

I do not know whether there will be overlows or not, and neither do you, but I will not salt the floor like you and your follower Lumberjack ))))

Twentieth coming ...

What's wrong?

Lesorub:

The twentieth coming ...

What's wrong?

I'm just chatting.)

sxww:
I'm just chatting.)

Well, that's great...

What's the problem?

sxww:

I wish they'd give me a 125.5, but I don't think that would be fat.)

1,26-1,2750

sxww:

I dream that they would give 125.5 for the lunar, but it would be too fat, unlikely).

the lunar will not do anything, the lunar as well as the ruble (above 90) will go up without a hitch (dollar pairs naturally). (the reason - overproduction of oil).

The yen will have a different price than the one we have here. (And you won't be in the yen, you may rattle about where you bought it in a month, after you see the low - may be you photoshop it - I see that you are too lazy to draw pikes - the garden does not allow you to sit at your computer and relax).

Tantrik:
The loonie will give nothing, the loonie as well as the ruble (above 90) will go up without a hitch (dollar pairs naturally). (the reason is the overproduction of oil).

I'm all for it)

Only, Master, it's not higher, it's lower).

Roman Busarov:
1,26-1,2750
Realistically looking at a refill from 27, and then dunno, maybe they'll get a little lower somehow))))

sxww:

I'm all for it)

Only, Master, it's not higher, it's lower)

I wrote about pairs, you're looking past the eu. (I'll add in the wrong place - instead of the eu, add 2 beds of radishes - you'll steal them at the bazaar, or it's a pure waste of time)

Here's a look at the quid index, 16,000 contracts for it is about a quarter of all OI