FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 755

mmmoguschiy-new:
It's an open trade, dummy.

why didn't you say anything then)))) did you think you'd have to be sorry if something was wrong?

Post facto doesn't count. I'll say it again.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Do you want deals? We have them. The red bar is a deal, in case you don't get it.

Pay attention to LIVE in the top bar. Nervously smoking on the sidelines, or share your own. Otherwise, what's the point of stirring things up? Anybody can pull a bag.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

mmmoguschiy-new, 2016.08.24 14:54

328(fibo). The previous one was 323. It's gone. Now you know where you're going.

325-26 was a joke if you don't get it ))

There you go, and I believed it....

sterva:

there you go, and i believed it....
Do not believe him, he talks and stomps on every move others make. but unlike him, people make such moves before the order turns into a profit.

new-rena:
Don't believe him, he's just talking and stomping on other people's feet every step of the way.
No losses so far, I'm thinking of going in second hand or just letting it hang around?

mmmoguschiy-new:
If I'm wrong, I find the strength to admit it. I wish you the same.
All righty. Don't make Strange blush, you were in his shoes today.

sterva:
So far no losses, I think it's worth it, or should I just let it hang around?
I told Pharaoh that it's very unlikely to make a profit on a sale when it's going up. That's why you don't need to catch every price sneeze. If you buy, you are in the plus, then be happy - you already have a reserve and there is no need to worry until you are satisfied with the amount or until you are sure of a reverse and prolonged price movement.

mmmoguschiy-new:
here we go... again? like Strange, you think there is only one timeframe that only you trade on? there is no timeframe?
Yeah, there's just a price

mmmoguschiy-new:
and there's a handbag.
That's right, a bag of currency

well heh =)) and the second elephant =) Now you can sit and wait for free system =)

By the way, who wants to fly from Moscow to Thailand for two in 40k for 14 nights on breakfast =) departure 27 =)

Roman Busarov:

well heh =)) and the second elephant =) Now you can sit and wait for free system =)

By the way, who wants two from Moscow to Thai 40k for 14 nights on breakfast =) departure 27 =)

Ah there was)))