FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 759

azfaraon:
Pound seems to be going together. Pound seems to be lagging a little bit today...

An arbitrage situation has arisen, but I won't. The arbitrageurs will equalise this chip.

Pound is a sell, euro is a buy.

new-rena:
An arbitrage situation has arisen, but I won't. The arbitrage is going to level this up.
I am sorry if you remember I said that something always happens near my levels, but at first I don't say anything and even the rank laughs, but then, bam, it's weird.

azfaraon:
I'm sorry, if you remember I said that something always happens near my levels, even though I don't say anything about it and even the rank laughs, and then, bam, it gets weird.

That hasn't happened for a very long time.

I don't know what to do about it, but I think it may be a serious threat.

new-rena:

An arbitrage situation has arisen, but I won't. The arbitrageurs will equalise this chip.

The pound is a sell, the euro is a buy.

Or gbpchf sell to 1.05

new-rena:

That hasn't happened for a very long time.

However, there is the EURGBP cross, and its momentum in this case could let arbitrageurs down, so it's best not to, you could get into trouble.

I don't know what to say, I've been seeing this for almost a year.

azfaraon:
Sorry if you remember I said that near the levels that I say something always happens, although at first nothing is said about it and even Strange laughs, and then bang and strange.
What level are we talking about?

max325:
Or gppchf to sell to 1.05
We need to move to 1.60 early...

sterva:
What level are we talking about?
1.3260 I was voicing and I put a limit switch there to sell

azfaraon:
It's too early to move to 1.60...
Nah, that's not going to happen.

max325:
Nah, it's not going to be like that.
There are no options there... the pound is looking up...