FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 761

pako:

The pound is canceling the end of the world, :)))

I got my calculations wrong :)

I'm writing it down.)))

pako:

The pound is canceling the end of the world, :)))

I got my calculations wrong :)

your calculations were just fishing rods for poachers) although you got it wrong, it's real.

new-rena:
your calculations were only fishing rods for poachers) although you were wrong, it's real.
I've had it too ... It happens on the headlands .

azfaraon:
I've had that too... It happens on the spreads.
Yeah, with the turkeys, right? It's a little bit different.

new-rena:
yep, with the turkeys - right? that's a little bit different
No with the reports ... the stakes change sharply with the putts as it were

azfaraon:
No with the reports ... the stakes change dramatically with the putts as if
Well, that's kind of true.

new-rena:
It depends on where the price was going during the day and who it was gaining. If you have more sellers, the swap will be worse for them, if there are many of them, then everyone will get hurt.
Uncle, you should read where swap comes from so you don't talk nonsense... I already explained the principle...

Dimmerd:
Uncle, at least read where a swap comes from so you don't talk nonsense.
mmmoguschiy-new:
You haven't been listening to Strange. He thinks those who watch crosses are not of sound mind.

You're all so smart you can draw conclusions...

Don't even talk about Dimmed... Did not have time to learn what it means to buy and what it means to sell and tries to tell me something, oh man, I'm out))))

Okay, there's nothing to talk about with woodpeckers.

new-rena:

OK, there's really nothing to talk about with woodpeckers.

Read at your leisure, though, how the swap is formed. So as not to write any more nonsense.

Bicus:

Read up on how the swap is formed, though. So as not to write any more nonsense.

Bicus, I did the swap calculation == real swap, followed it for a year, recorded the swap history, so what are you.... When they share their experiences you should listen so you don't waste your time, make the jump over it and move on.

If you want, you should study it for a year or two...

I should add - strategies built on this do not give anything, because swap is a reflection of trading of yesterday and no predictions are possible on such history.

I would not listen to your childish nonsense about the difference in interest rates between different countries, even if you bring in LIBOR. You won't get the figure you'll get overnight.