FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 374

1.41 pound set I'll try.) Will have time to run before 23...

max325:
Tuma, that's what everyone is doing. Only there is no point in posting them every day.

I see)

And you're not revising your prediction pattern from yesterday (buy from 1.1190)?

Tantric from 1.1160 buy only will....And I've already bought....1.1197

Thanks!

tuma_news:

I had a loss of communication on FortFX and the Euro quotes became.Although the clock was running in the Market Watch.

Thank you!

I still think it's my computer that's being dumb because YouTube is showing intermittently...

Tantrik:
Hi! euw up 1.1340 take from the breakdown of 1.1160

1.1359 I have... Got it )

Good, it's a match for you too)

Are you using the CD? Or with that secret program, the Perpetual Motion? It also shows the targets.

Thanks!

Well, Tantrik has joined the STT&Company team, which cannot but rejoice.

max325:
Tuma, that's what everyone does. Only there's no point in posting them every day.
There is a point for nerds like me ))

sterva:
1.41 pound set to try). Will have time to run before 23...

Stervozina.....

If you pussy open with signals from the ball, open with minimal lot (0.01 for example) and everything will be OK.

I have 1.4750 on the picture, and Myth today showed 1.48... Here you have a direction to open.

Uh-oh....Not agitating......
tuma_news 2016.06.12 23:05
sxww:
On the pound fig 10 down.

tuma_news 2016 .06.12 23:05
sxww:
On the pound fig 10 down.

I don't watch the pound but I think so )

Thank you!

I don't watch the pound but I think so )

Thank you!

What do I do if there aren't enough buyers? What does that mean?

tuma_news:

I see)

And you're not revising your prediction pattern from yesterday (buy from 1.1190)?

Tantric from 1.1160 buy only will....And I've already bought....1.1197

Thanks!

Haven't bought yet, the low curve at 1.1190 was drawn, probably we will go lower, I will look tomorrow. Maybe I will not buy. The main idea of that picture is the need of the sale. But frankly I am itching to buy. The forecast is still the same.