FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 331

The pound has been a bit deflated since this morning, who knows what they're up to?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Hello! Sugarplums? No good! Sugar? Same here.

I've written you a message in the red one. Look at this, will you?

Yeah, I can't get in there.

What to write there. Calculating the percentage of the total, the simplest mathematical action, at critical values look for input.

sxww:

What are you putting in that spreadsheet, your fantasies?)

You have to know the reasons for the movement and be in the trade before the movement, and there is little point in studying the movement itself.

the drawdown, the takeout, the underperformance. (take out))))0 ) (I know everything - I even tried to gibberish to you about the theory.... (all this is empty - you can't explain online, and there is the Internet))

Tantrik:
просадку, вылет, недолёт. (вынос))))0 )  (я всё знаю - даже пытался как то вам про теорию тарахтеть....(всё это пустое - онлайн не объяснить, а тут инет))

Sensei, what kind of drawdown?)))

If the price doesn't go in your direction, why hold such a trade? Knock it off and forget it.)

You write that down and you don't have to explain anything.)

Lesorub:

threw a sell stick:

Thank you. I had to enter from the "stick" level on the pound.)))

sxww:

It's all going your way yes only on history. What's my side on corrections (I've been testing them for 2 months) over the sell-limit price under the buy-limit price.

here is euro pound, lots of working pairs euro/frank, dollar/frank, canadian different.... stop/TP is about 1/2. Lots of pairs 50/50 - TP/SL result is still plus.

Volatile pairs have not passed - pound, pound/yen - no SL on them at 30-35 pips. 50-70 pips.

Supp. and that's only half of the disc ))))

Tantrik:

It's all going your way yes only on history. Which is my side on the correctional indicators (I have been testing them for 2 months) above the sell-limit price below the buy-limit price.

here is euro pound, lots of working pairs euro/frank, dollar/frank, canadian different.... stop/TP is about 1/2. Lots of pairs 50/50 - TP/SL result is still plus.

Volatile pairs have not passed - pound, pound/yen - no SL on them at 30-35 pips. 50-70 pips.

Supp. and that's only half of the drive ))))

What's the story, Guru? ))))

You all laughed at the moon a month ago here for a week, you and Ilya also managed to sell before he ripped your balls off))))

And now you have correction levels and weekend targets named by both me and Myth.

"It didn't work for YOU because you should trade not every day and not whatever you need, but when you need it and when you need it).

sxww:

What's the story, Teacher? ))))

You all laughed about the moon a month ago for a week here, you and Ilya also managed to sell before he ripped your balls off))))

And now you have correction levels and weekend targets named by both me and Myth.

"It didn't work for YOU because you have to trade not every day and not every thing, but when it is necessary and what is necessary.)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page262 I bought the Canadian at 1.2520

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page271 euros to catch up

I bought the Canadian one at 1.252020 and the Euro in chase - everything is OK with me and in general this is another TS - now I will upgrade it - 150 pips is not my thing - and if it does not go well!

I told about disks - which 1-2 per week on euros - drawdowns up to 12 pips - targets 50-70 pips (and the same on other pairs - take 5-6 pairs - there will be no trading at all without a break) . I just do not test it with accounts and orders, I do not want to write them in a spreadsheet... (who cares who said what - I test the price and save the results)

sxww:

Your computer's broken and you can't afford a new one, yes!