FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 69

Who can tell me who and why the locs are so much trouble?

I personally love Loki, and so do MT4. Consequently, I'm interested in the future of MT4(MQL4)...

If the MT5 does not work properly, why do I need MT6?

For example - why am I not allowed to sell, if I have a buy?

Restrictions on my freedom to choose a trade operation?

Why my position goes as a cumulative position is not clear to me at all...

Let the positions be counted by the back-office, but why should the terminal be burdened with other people's calculations?

If I wanted to trade without using positions, I would not buy positions, I would not trade without lots.

If the MT4 Tester starts thinking not by one pair but by all of them, they may change MT4 to MT5. The leap to MT6 is unreasonable.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

The Future of MQL5 - MQL5+ or even MQL6

Karputov Vladimir, 2015.12.21 21:17

This is a general idea of what we will implement.

This may be the language itself (missing functions, graphics capabilities, upgrading the standard library), and the terminal (for desktops, for other operating systems, for mobile systems).

One thing's for sure: locs are forbidden. Any mention of them is punishable by hot iron. No hard feelings afterwards.

Artem Sidorov:

Congratulations toVadens))

Thanks...... yes, I'm beautiful.

My forecast, or rather intentions, is for Saturday 23 January:

I assume it won't go below 0802. If the market will allow, I will sell the scalp from 1017 to the area 0834, and from 0834 I will look for buying to 1325. The times are unstable, so no fan on the main pair - only single trades with stops and share.

But they draw me a dead ceiling at 1080 and in the range 11700 12100 and the pair is still under pressure, in any case the spreading of 1080 is the most decisive at the moment. do not kick, this is what I see on my indyuki

new-rena:

Who can tell me who and why the locs are such a bother to live in?

I personally love Loki, and so do MT4. Consequently, I'm interested in the future of MT4(MQL4)...

If the MT5 does not work properly, why do I need MT6?

For example - why am I not allowed to sell, if I have a buy?

Restrictions on my freedom to choose a trade operation?

Why my position goes as a cumulative position is not clear to me at all...

Let the positions be counted by the back-office, but why should the terminal be burdened with someone else's calculations?

If I wanted to trade without using positions, I would not buy positions, I would not trade without lots.

If the MT4 Tester starts thinking not by one pair but by all of them, they may change MT4 to MT5. The leap to MT6 is unreasonable.

You may try to change MT4 into MT5 if you think about it and you don't have to think about one pair or the other, jumping in MT6 is unreasonable.

Вадим Новопашин:
The recent example is my idiotic eu entry, when I went against the momentum, I realised I had put the wrong horn, closed it, opened the loss at the top, went to the top and made profit on both moves.
Of course. That's what I'm saying.

My thoughts for the week ahead 18.01.16 - 22.01.16

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Vadens, 2016.01.17 10:31

My forecast, or rather intentions, for Saturday 23 January:

I assume it will not go below 0802. If the market will allow, I will sell scalp from 1017 to the area 0834 and from 0834 I will look for bid to 1325. The times are unstable, so no fan on the main pair - only single trades with stops and share.

Copy.

My option is not for a week, but for tomorrow.

// I've been torturing the programme for a month now, chatting and all - got this idea...

Long term on the yen ...