Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 33

Vladimir Suschenko:
Don't jump to conclusions - I didn't refuse you, like "No, I won't give you the bike, I'll ride it myself!" It's just that reality sometimes makes adjustments to intentions. While you were in the "bath", I had to live a little in conditions "slightly uncomfortable" by virtue of circumstances. It may be hard to imagine but nowadays in European part of one of the territories of former USSR there are places where internet is not even a luxury but simply not available... Not only that, from November to the very end of January in a private house (of my distant relative, whose problems I had to help resolve) the temperature inside was only and that not minus - the heating was not functioning, slightly heated by a heater 1.5kW.
But let's not talk about sad things. Let's get back to the bike. Specifically, the "bike" that was promised, shall we say - "obsolete and in disrepair". But do not worry, I'm sure to give you if not a bike, then based on the time of year, or a sled, or skis, or skates. More concretely about my offer I will let you know in the next couple of weeks, I will solve only some everyday problems and then...
OK?

I hope the current situation is resolved as quickly as possible, and that the perpetrators receive the punishment they deserve. That's a very ethical thing to say.

I'm not worried about the settlement, forget it.

Ivan Ovchinnikov:
probably exist, but it is unlikely that anyone will sell them. Because there's no point in giving away the grail.
there is nograil.

Roman Busarov:

I thought I'd write it down.)

There are a lot of robots like that out there.

But you have to understand that it will still lose if you exceed the risks.

Conclusion:

A robot works and earns good money, you should withdraw your investment and +, then you won't feel sorry if it sells out.

Martin is not a very good idea, I have tested it well on a cent account, although my profit was 178% for a month.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

To see such a robot, you first have to have faith. Many people think: "Until I see it with my own eyes, I won't believe it.

But in order to feel the existence of God, you not only have to believe in him, you have to understand him. We have to understand that a living being consists of physical matter and we can only see physical matter.

But we must also consider the fact that each of us also has non-physical matter.

How can we acquire or create a robot that everyone dreams of without faith?

In the course you have one for $2500 as there will be more than $300k in the account I will think about buying. Today I only have $500 a bit wait :))

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

To see such a robot, you first have to have faith. Many people think: "Until I see it with my own eyes, I won't believe it.

But in order to feel the existence of God, you not only have to believe in him, you have to understand him. We have to understand that a living being consists of physical matter and we can only see physical matter.

But we must also consider the fact that each of us also has non-physical matter.

How can we acquire or create a robot that everyone dreams of without faith?

Beautifully put. +++++ And true.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
There is no grail.

There isa grail, but it may exist for a very short time. You know, like honey. )

On this basis, any algorithm is doomed from the very beginning, even before it was created. Therefore, a second-hand Grail is not the same.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
there is no grail.

Of course there isn't! And there won't be, don't wait, within the current realities, there is no place for faith.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There is a grail, but it may exist for a very short time. You know, like honey. )

On this basis, any algorithm is doomed from the very beginning, even before it was created. In other words, a second-hand Grail is no longer such.

A few years ago I saw a phrase on one forum - " Grail Algorithm". )

Vadim Konyaev:
A few years ago I saw a phrase on a forum - "The Grail Algorithm". )
What is it?

Alexandr Saprykin:
and what does it consist of?
One, zero. That's the whole algorithm!