Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 6

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
You can't make such a robot on the real market.
Unfortunately, I have understood this already, I started to get interested in this topic not so long ago and I'm very disappointed with the wasted money + time, which is the most valuable thing + the deposit is no less valuable, because you had to spend time to earn it

Karputov Vladimir:

Test results will look much better if a picture is inserted(Forum: how to insert a picture) rather than attached to a post.
Evaluate:

Clearly that's what I'll be doing thank you

mgfx13:
Why should I limit myself? Here is the test result, why not implement it?

Is this a report from the real world? At least from a demo? I doubt it...

Moderate your appetite because you may be very disappointed, as it's already happened since you've created this thread and you're calling the Expert Advisors you've bought sinkers. Although, as you can see from the screenshot, they promise high mountains.

Nobody will forbid you to implement them, go ahead!

Karputov Vladimir:

Test results will look much better if a picture is inserted(Forum: how to insert a picture) rather than attached to a post.
Rate it:

So I have one too :D Going to buy an island tomorrow, with a local tribe...

Tapochun:

Is this a report from the real world? At least from a demo? I doubt it...

Moderate your appetite because you may be very disappointed, as it's already happened since you've created this thread and you're calling the EAs you've bought sinkers. Although, as you can see from the screenshot, they promise high mountains.

And no one will forbid you to implement them, go ahead!

I do not understand why one and the same bot in the tester behaves in the same way and vice versa in real life.

mgfx13:
Why should I limit myself? Here is the test result , why not implement it in real life?

Why? Answer! Because the robots tested in the tester do not take into account one out-of-the-box rule. Hence all the screw-ups in real life.

Even with such a cool performance in the Strategy Tester, a robot may lose its deposit in real trading.

mgfx13:
This is the result of testing I wrote I do not understand why one and the same bot in the tester behaves as it does in real life, and exactly the opposite?
That's why I pointed out that this is not even a demo. It may behave "incorrectly" if the EA needs the green conditions that are difficult to create in the real trading account (low spreads, tick history, high speed of execution, etc.). Not to mention the quality of the program code, including checks, error handling, etc.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So I have one too :D

like mine in the tester, great result I would even apply the phrase from the movie OBLIVION who has not seen it look EFFECTIVE and in real life is NOT EFFECTIVE :(

mgfx13:
I would even apply the phrase from the movie OBLIVION who has not seen it look EFFECTIVE and in real life is NOT EFFECTIVE :(
Find the topic about tick grails and the specifics of tick modelling in the tester, and you'll understand everything at once :)

Alexey Busygin:

Why? Answer! Because the robots tested in the tester do not take into account one, unspoken rule. Hence all the screw-ups in real life.

Even with such steep indicators in the tester, the robot can lose the deposit in real life.

What is this rule?