FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 97

Ishim:
This conversation is over you don't know how to behave.
You are right not to be pampered, and your forecast for the eu is correct, it is going down as well as gold

Ishim:
the conversation is over you don't know how to behave.
We will learn, Teacher....

stranger:
Tell me again about the euro
Guys, the price sputtered up a bit (within a week's volatility) and the shouting went up like it had balls... Keep buying, I like it

Sensei, I get the hint, I've deleted everything, I'm waiting for further instructions, I'm waiting for further instructions, I'm waiting for further instructions, I'm waiting for further instructions.

Stupid day - stomping around... and closed the euora early - nerves. I'd better go and look for a VPS...

There is a wave down, with a target of 1.0650, and what's inside is mostly inside-weekly noise... Keep making noise...

Nestradamus:

Since we have decided for ourselves that speculators (the Central Bank, MM, hedge funds, and other forex parasites, including us traders) do not influence the exchange rate, then the "suckers" are left. They and they alone are driving the market.

Perhaps this example explains a lot:

Let's say someone (smart money) has this information:

1) that if the price rises to the Top, someone will buy a huge volume of 1000 (stop orderto buy),

2) and if the price drops below Down, someone will sell a huge volume of 1,000 (stop order to sell)

then smart money 1) goes up to the top 2) sells 1000 there 3) lowers the price to the bottom 4) buys 1000 there

in total smart money will earn 1000*(Up - Down).

In a move upwards and downwards smart money will lose the spread * volume needed to move prices from UP to DOWN

and on closer inspection, the price will return to its initial position - i.e. the price shift will be temporary and it is a confirmation that the speculators are not really moving the market.

Go on, elaborate:

ps

I actually came up with this partly from a specific example:

http://take-profit.org/banksfull.phpDanske opened a long position in the GBP/USD pair at 1.5625 with a target of 1.5815 and a stop loss of 1.5535

So - the price got to their level of 1.5625 - and then went down to their stop-loss,

apparently a lot of banks are victims of the real sharks in this market

ps ps

i would like to understand how this simple scheme applies to life

it turns out that you need to know the stop orders - but how to know them? they do not stand in the stock market ...

i wonder if this is about ?

Прогнозы банков
Прогнозы банков
  • take-profit.org
Валютные стратеги из Morgan Stanley и Citigroup продолжают придерживаться мнения о том, что доллар, несмотря на его недавнюю слабость, будет более высоко оценен участниками рынка в следующем году, поскольку экономическое восстановление в США будет проходить более ускоренными темпами, а ФРС будет сворачивать свои стимулирующие действия. В...

Evgenya1:
on the pound going to 155496 and down again to 155183?
It's been a long time coming:

Z.S. The pound is taking a long time to get going.

Zogman:

much bukafa

It seems to me that even if everything you write is true, then MM or Smart or whoever else has a lot to lose. What does MM trade? Naturally, it's limited edition. Smarts, that's what Smarts are - they trade the same. In order to start and maintain the movement to the right level for him:

1) You don't have to buy/sell the whole volume. It is only necessary to buy (most likely, from itself) some volume, to create the appearance of beginning of movement. The rest will be done by the crowd.
2) It follows from the first. If he trades in limits - he does not pay the spread, and pays the commission at the expense of the exchange.

How do they know? They do not have a market? Well, the first question arises of itself - how do you know about it? )) Secondly, the levels of Danske are hardly different from others - stock market / non-stock market ...

But then again - how can he be sure that the entire volume of the level will go to him? That no one will protect their level? He is not alone in the market ))

Reason: