FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 95

Ishim:

report stop loss 32 ppts. The eu went to the next level 1.0960 actually bought - +23 pips. Now a drive down to 1.0860 at least.

Euro sold waiting for profits (for Jedi, not Strange)

Normal people go to the circus to see clowns, but me here.....

Ishim:
The platypus is a beautiful animal! (but a bastard who's always disgruntled)
That YOU, Teacher, I'm glad to see YOU, I waited all day while you were out there sweeping up your Lizyukov street....))))))

Blah, you guys make me cringe... Stranger gives so many entries, which give (!!!) a good profit (!!!), and you are like kites whispering and trying to squeeze the smart guy, to prove that you are not indunks but you end up proving that you are clowns

MHouse:
Blah, you guys make me cringe... Stranger gives so many entries that give (!!!) tangible profit (!!!), and you're like kites whispering and trying to squeeze the smart guy, prove that you're not indunks and end up proving that you're clowns
and he is ordering clowns (read above) and we are trying

MHouse:
Blah, you guys make me cringe... Stranger gives so many inputs that give (!!!) a tangible profit (!!!), and you are like kite whispering and trying to squeeze the smart guy, prove that you are not indies but you end up proving that you are clowns
We need clowns too. DC to feed. )))

MHouse:
Blah, you guys make me cringe... I don't know what to do with them, but they are so good that I try to get them to give me the best result.
If you didn't want to say thank you or at least keep quiet, you'd better insert your two cents in the mix . We have them too.

Ishim:
and he's ordering clowns (read above) and we're trying
Can't you try so hard that you can't be seen? Until you learn. You're tiring. ))

Ishim:
as in inputs ((((( all right - I won't get in the way.
that's exactly what the HOW input s are.