FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1050

Lesorub:

and here's your gold, TR1088

Ilya, they go back and forth... I can see here and there, but I can't.

iIDLERr:
Old man, I'm perfectly frank: the world is inscrutable, its adequate descriptions are empirical. I'm fucking around on the delta - I don't give a shit about your waffling.

I didn't hide anything much either, I trade on the demand/supply imbalance, in fact on the delta between buyers and sellers, which I showed last weekend in numbers on the quid.

There is no hesitation, on the contrary, there is too much free time.

Why are we so jumpy today, did you get the wrong mushrooms? )))))))))))))

stranger:

I didn't hide anything much either, I trade on the demand/supply imbalance, in fact on the delta between buyers and sellers, which I showed last weekend in numbers on the quid.

There is no hesitation, on the contrary, there is too much free time.

Why are we so jumpy today, we got the wrong mushrooms? )))))))))))))

yeah, i went to peter, it's been stressing me out.

Lesorub:

well then tell me how to use it...

here are Friday's trades:

let's say I know the entry price in the morning

I need a direction for the day, how do I determine it?

how do you determine it? every day 5 jews gather twice and determine it. rock-paper-scissors.... that's where we stand.

iIDLERr:
Yeah, I went to peter, it stresses me out.
Peter's stressful? What's that?

Astral .718, no choice

stranger:
Is Peter stressed? What is it?
wrong air, wrong water... the cripples... the wife likes the varmint, and the boy pours the martinis.

iIDLERr:
astral .718, no way.

It would be good, I want more of him.

iIDLERr:
wrong air, wrong water... crentates... the wife likes varenhe, and the boy pours the martinis.

Spit)

iIDLERr:
how do you determine? every day 5 jews gather twice and determine. rock-paper-scissors.... that's where we stand.

I'm not interested in jews yet, although there is an upward price rally (it will fall to the specified profit).

I am talking about the daily trading, on Monday you open the terminal, turn on the deltozoar, where the harrier will go?

or from where and to where within the day it will go?

Ilyukha, can you explain how your gold screenshot fits in with the pattern description?
Reason: