FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 897

Ishim:

I have no reason to agree with you - I have everything of my own. I'm still thinking with stops (1) open two positions with stop 100 on one TP 100 on the second by finish forecast - well, it's not to cover half of it manually. 2) connect depletion. 3) open as in the first one by 2 positions with one TP, but stops should not be set at all - signal up - buy down sell and cover only positive positions.

Stops at the reversal is 70 pips. So, 100 stops are good for everyone, except the pound.

Here we have a (horrible) need for each currency to be backed by two others. (For example, if I open 5 pairs with the yen, then suddenly force majeure occurs, open 1 for example canada/yen, then what if force majeure occurs in the canadian? - we should make a profit every week)

for friday, we're really talking...

from 3183 lune to correct sell...

stranger:
Obligatory!!!!
Х

stranger:
Thank you, Master
Х

Ishim:
Х
And with words?

Lesorub:

for friday serious talk...

from 3183 lunya on the correct sell...

did nothing on the moon - rolled TP 100p. - opened one in the morning, sell is hanging. (i got a few pairs and i got a few bounces.)

stranger:
And with words?
Х

Lesorub:
it all depends on greed...
Sticks are power.

Ishim:
did nothing on the moon - rolled TP 100p. - I opened one in the morning, the sell is hanging.(on which pair one does not open, and it goes).
aha, and now a week pipsovka) hurrah! // inner voice, not a fact

new-rena:
yep, and now a week of pips) yay! // inner voice, not a fact
well it's m1m5 in parallel - no health is enough. (and the job hangs like a SL)

vaz:
The sticks are the power.

Power!

You just need to get the hang of it.

The idea: after the pattern is formed, the price moves in the opposite direction (I don't know what they are doing there), then goes up to 161.8% of their height.

It may be applied to the daily chart.

Reason: