FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 893

Lesorub:
the harrier will go to the high of 3184, then roll back 50-70% of its daily move, then take a profit at 3248
50-70% is very optimistic and more often than not is luck. Calculated at 40%, at most.

It's not impossible to get the stops off and dump the crowd. I'm moving the take to 1230 and we'll see there. What's wrong the limits are there.

Lesorub:
the harrier will go to the high of 3184, then roll back 50 - 70% of its daily move, then take a profit at 3248
Good. Hope the dolly likes us today.

Happy drinking

new-rena:

It's Friday. It's time to tell the story. With two weekends ahead, there's time to read and think.

For example, more details - what is a disc, on what wheels (mushrooms and herbs at a pinch) and so on?

I don't know what you mean, I don't take tranquilizers. (I don't know what you're on, I don't take any tranquilizers.)

Ishim:
I don't know what you mean, I don't take tranquilizers. (there's a witch doctor here who's an expert on pills - ask him when he comes.)
Okay. Tell me about the CDs, please. //I like the thing.)

Lesorub:
The harrier will go to the high of 3184, then it will rollback by 50-70% of its daily move, then take a profit at 3248

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen.

And we will not see 3248 very soon

lactone:

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen.

And we won't be seeing 3248 anytime soon.

the sticks work like this, and the timing, as they say here, HZ...

new-rena:
Okay. Tell me about the rims, please. //Oh, I like the chip-na...)

Autumn...

Reason: