FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 902

iIDLERr:
Old, why you are attracted to bullshit? the tank is falling locally. why the moon and the audi? the yen, the pound, the chiff and maybe gold look more sensible.

Pound and Audi. Do I have to run all over the field? Today it makes more sense this, tomorrow that, what the hell.

15625-5675------- 1.53.

stranger:

Pound and Audi. Do I have to run all over the field? Today it makes more sense this, tomorrow that, what the hell.

15625-5675------- 1.53.

Who's talking about running just wondering about the opinion on this pair

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Who's talking about running just wondering about the pair
Which one, the euro? I explain, sometimes I watch it if I have nothing to do, because it is not worth the time.

stranger:
Which one, the euro? I explain, sometimes I watch it if there's nothing to do because it's not worth the time.
Very good point )). The answer is no way, it's not bad, not worse than others and not better.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Very good point)). The answer is no way, I'm not worse than the others and not better.
Logic is enough for me two pairs behind the eyes, they all said, run around the field for anything to please the wishes of the local "public" is not going to, the teacher, HE will tell you everything.

stranger:
Logic is enough for me two pairs behind the eyes, on them all said, run around the field for whatever the wishes of the local "public" is not going to, to the teacher, HE will tell you everything.
The topic is yours, so I asked you, no so no, maybe someone else will say something).

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
It's your topic, so I asked you, no, no, maybe someone else has something to say.)
What is my topic? The word EURO is not in the title of the topic.

stranger:

I can tell you about Audi and the pound, but I don't want to tell you about the euro.)

easy:

Lesorub:

easy:

bullshit

stranger:

so does the Audi: