FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 898

Ishim:
did nothing on the moon - rolled TP 100p. - I opened one in the morning, the sell is hanging.(on which pair you don't open it goes).
not there...

stranger:
wrong place...
XXX

Lesorub:

Power!

You just need to get the hang of it.

The idea: after the pattern is formed, the price moves in the opposite direction (I don't know what they are doing there), then goes up to 161.8% of their height.

To use it on the daily chart...

The method worked beautifully. Maybe you have a read on it?

vaz:
The method worked beautifully. Maybe there's a read on it?
on the red resource work on the rail pattern

Ishim:

I have no reason to agree with you - I have everything of my own. I'm still thinking with stops (1) open 2 positions with stop 100 on one TP 100 on the second by finish - well, I don't want to cover half of it manually. 2) connect depletion. 3) open as in the first one by 2 positions with one TP, but stops should not be set at all - signal up - buy down sell and cover only positive positions.

Stops at the reversal is 70 pips. So, 100 stops are good for everyone, except the pound.

Here we have a (horrible) need for each currency to be backed by two others. (For example, if I open 5 pairs with the yen, then suddenly force majeure occurs, open 1 for example canada/yen, then what if force majeure occurs in the canadian? - There should be a profit every week)

There is no horror here) They trade in portfolios and they do not need long term analysis, they trade "as is" at the same time. All currencies follow each other, the difference in pips, sometimes more than usual and sometimes less.

Lesorub:
on the red resource work on the rail pattern
Thanks, looked at it once, didn't see it in time, will reread it. I always counter-insure the extra one (underflight is always very serious).

Frank 98854 )))

Who has a headache at the close of the eu, do you know?

Ho, and not just on the euro....

new-rena:

Who has a headache at the close of the eu, do you know?

Ho, and not just on the euro....

Woke him up....

Lesorub:
the harrier will go to the high of 3184, then pullback at 50 - 70% of its daily move, then take a profit at 3248

Ilya, my respects to you!

This is just a tantrum at the close....