FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 443

new-rena:

What's this "))" about? What are you trying to prove with this and to whom?

Specifically tell me and show me - where is the clutter?

Nobody and nothing. It's obvious to everyone. You have a complete failure to communicate what you mean. The wording is so vague and contradictory that you'd be better off writing nothing at all. Just read. ;)

Azfaraon:
I'm interested ... all the more the topic is close ... Although I think it will be useful for everyone....But if you write an article (paid) then it won't be worth it at all ...

If the article is also written in the style he writes on the forum, such an article simply won't be accepted.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Even in that sentence you have such a muddle that even punctuation marks won't help. ))

2stranger

and these are the words of an intelligent polite or whatever ....

stranger:
What's not to understand, everyone will be told what they want to hear. If they don't make fun of him)))
The funniest thing is when he defiantly agrees with someone, and then it turns out that he doesn't understand anything about it at all.

Insider information on where to get it. Maybe there is an interesting website.

Anatoli Kazharski:
The funniest thing is when he defiantly agrees with someone and then it turns out that he doesn't understand anything about it at all.
What is funny (?), specifically say and show it.

iIDLERr:
for the commodity lovers: check out the mink. i think it's prettier than the harrier. (at W)

there's a spike of up to 8.5. It's a "non-market" currency.

azfaraon:
I'm interested ... all the more so ... Although I think it will be useful for everyone....What if you write an article (for a fee), it will be worthless ...

That's what I mean.

Anatoli Kazharski:

No one and nothing. It's obvious to everyone. You have a complete failure to communicate what you mean. The wording is so vague and contradictory that you would be better off writing nothing at all. Just read. ;)

If the article is also written in the style he writes on the forum, such an article will simply not be accepted.

What does inconsistency mean and what is the basis for such insults? After all, I didn't even explain anything, because you didn't even ask, or did you?

We haven't even started talking about anything yet and already the insults are coming.

vaz:
Insider information on where to get it. Maybe there's an interesting website.
Good one :)

new-rena:
What do you mean by incompetence and what is the basis for such insults? After all, I didn't even explain anything, because you didn't even ask, or did you?

Rena, don't pay attention