FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 886

Vadens:

You're a philosopher!

Are you one of those who jump off the roof on command?

stranger:
Teacher, are you consoling yourself after yesterday's spiking?)))
Was it really a hike? Well, it went down by 100 pips - why are you shouting?

now everything will go back to its normal course. AUD at least and the greenback too. Maybe they will correct it - to 0.735 or wherever they are going. The main trend is going down anyway.

And I think Ishimka closed on the plus - the Audi had some margin, and its takeoffs were short

Evgeniya Balchin:

about the picture - that's how you get a fart)))

Server Muradasilov:
Greetings. USD JPY, can you draw it now?

The dollar and yen will fall against all currencies (investors have been dumped) and the yen will fall against the dollar. The longest buy is pound/yen, maybe austral will compete i have not looked at all.

Vadens:

No matter how much Strange was kicked for sending the pound to 56, but in fact the pound had already been there.

Respect!

It is unclear what is this - good old Uncle Homodril's advice or his trading plans, by the way, he has already sent the pound down - what will he say next? (he is asked if he fixed the austral, but he did not even open it, now the austral will shoot - it will turn out that he opened it and a long time ago) (all these leaps of the main Papuan are rather mating dances in front of potential females).

vaz:
The night shift says hello. Ishim, no hard feelings. Show me something from a successful trade (not a demo). Interesting topic at ren (I don't know how to get it right). It's open. And you can send the robot (if it makes a mistake) with bad words to ...... Well, your short-term predictions don't work yet. As far as I understand, no one likes it on the forum. They lose money and argue. The easiest option in this case is not to write anything, not to say anything to anybody, sit as a beggar, or behave badly, like a stinky monkey who only says he has big balls.
I only plan to trade successfully on the demo. I'll post a few predictions )))) just for the sake of flooding.

Ishim:
I only plan to trade successfully on the demo for the time being. I will post a few predictions )))) just for the sake of flooding.
we didn't hesitate. let icarka - or whatever his name is -

mmmoguschiy-new:
and you're the kind of person who jumps off a roof on command?
Cooler..... myself.

All the buzz on the moon today: sticks drawn yesterday, catching a kickback and into the puteby...

TR 3246 - 3268:

Reason: