FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 61

Anatoli Kazharski:
This is his way of getting revenge. He's enjoying himself and thinks things are going to get better now. )))
Oh, it's not going to get better)))) Teacher's getting senile, I think))))

stranger:
Oh, it's not going to work out)))) Teacher's getting senile, I think)))
The fact that it's not going to work out is clear. He just doesn't know it. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
That it won't work out is clear. He just does not know it. )))

Nah, interesting people, tell us everything you know, show us and prove that it works, that it is just like that and not otherwise

And then we'll all understand and agree.

Sorcerer told them clearly - we're all competitors. So why tell the competition everything? Where is the logic?)))

They can't read and don't want to.)

stranger:

Nah, interesting people, tell us everything you know, show us and prove that it works, that it is just like that and not otherwise

Sorcerer told them clearly - we're all competitors. So why tell the competition everything? Where is the logic?)))

And they themselves can not read and do not want to)

Let them go in peace. But not there. ;)))

Somehow I got the idea of charting interest rates, all possible PPI indices etc. Well, I did not find any interesting points to apply to forex. To stock and commodity indexes they are more or less applicable. Generally speaking, when statistics are released, the currency starts to bounce, but each time it reacts differently.

Zogman:
It's not opening.
God gives to the early riser.
That must be why you're trading so well ))))

What do you need to open, click on the link and download or use the download link in the downloader.

stranger:

And they themselves can not read and do not want to).

You would at least show what to read. You can read a lot, but I'm afraid there is not enough time for everything.

You can write in person.

forexman77:
Somehow I got the idea of charting interest rates, all possible PPI indices etc. Well, I did not find any interesting points to apply to forex. To stock and commodity indexes they are more or less applicable. In general, at the time of statistics release, currency starts bouncing, but each time it reacts differently.
That's what I was saying and it's not a jump, but a medium to long term trend that should be caught.
Reason: