FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 62

forexman77:

You should at least show me what to read. There are many things to read, but I'm afraid there isn't enough time to do them all.

You can write to me in person.

Oh, and I think that's enough.

What should I write, a biography, a memoir?)

stranger:

There, and I think that's enough.

What to write, a biography, a memoir?))

Where you can learn something worthwhile.

By the way, the so called and widely quoted option levels on the forums probably coincide well with the market profile. Maybe you could look here?

stranger:
And what's there to open, click on the link and download or stick the link in a rocker.

Yep it's all working, it didn't work with taba, thanks

ps

i wanted to ask you one more thing - when you get a lot of money on the market and there is no offer - do not forget about me - i will always buy everything from you England or australia for 1 quid ))))))))

I am a mm ))) Logically the info is good for you, isn't it? I'd like it better...

the issue of seashells is a stone in your garden - foreign currency is just a commodity, just like seashells - the cb makes stocks of seashells, oil, teapots - i don't know about that - you probably have heard about it...

Zogman:

1) can make sales of its currency - this is clear - I even gave links where it was discussed

1a) the interesting question is whether he did or did not

1b ) whether he sells quid to support the eur ( the fact that he can sell the eur is easier to believe )

2) Any fully fledged central bank has a currency basket of different currencies.

The Fed and the ECB do not seem to have one - why should they ?

The unfounded claim that "of course they do" goes down the drain.

If there's a link then give it to me.

- but most likely the answer is no zr - so don't look for it - it's more complicated there if you believe in Eugenia's links

3) everyone has a different interpretation of mm

give me your definition for starters

4) so maybe the mm do not move or hold a pose at all ?

5) it is clear that it depends on many things - is there anything substantial to say? )))))

EURUSD

1b) If the ECB's goal is to keep the EUR from going lower - then it is quite obvious that the ECB will just buy the EUR along with other instruments.

2) Strange has written above, but will have to say it again.

When the ECB (or another central bank) injects billions of its currency into the market in order to weaken it, what does it get in return and where does it go? ))))

3) Again, there is no single concept of MM.

MM is a regulator to bring transactions together.

MM is an institutional player in the market with a lot of power. It is the central banks of countries as well as the major banks and funds.

4) My understanding is that MM as a regulator - does not move the market, although it does act as a counterparty to transactions at certain points.

MM as a "smart money under VSA" - and in my understanding these are the biggest players - yes, they can move the market.

5) Gain access to the trading floor of the London Stock Exchange(for example).

Look at the Level2 market and calculate from the contracts how much currency you need to move a pair by 1 pip.

I'm not interested in that sort of thing.

Zogman:

Yep it's working, it didn't work with taba, thanks

ps

i wanted to ask you one more thing - when you put a lot of money on the market and there is no offer - do not forget about me - i will always buy everything from you England or australia for 1 quid ))))))))

I am a mm ))) Logically the info is good for you, no? I'd like it better...

the issue of seashells is a serious issue for you - foreign currency is just a commodity, just like seashells - the cb is stocking seashells, oil, kettles - i don't know about that - you may have heard about it...

Euros you'll be selling me this week. I'm not interested in how much currency is needed for any movement, that's not what I'm looking at at all.

I could barely get through yesterday's debate... I remember two years ago there was a big debate about who was driving the price - speculators or businessmen. They never reached a consensus. And today I see that the majority of local traders see speculators as the engine. Like half of the world is sitting in front of their monitors and waiting for a good move...

But then who is the patient? Who pays for everything? The speculators?

Let us imagine the absurd situation. Two currency speculators in an isolated place. Would their price change? - No. Because their profit is in the change of the last one... whoever figures out where it will go will make money. And they figured out that there would be no changes (the sucker is isolated), and the trading becomes senseless.

Naturally, the producer and the consumer are the "sucker". They have no opportunity to wait for a more profitable rate. One cannot stop production without harming himself, while the other has to eat every day.

The speculum is a parasite in essence. He does not produce anything, he lives off the livelihood of "suckers". And parasites have a high mortality rate and small volumes, because if a flea were bigger than a dog... there'd be no dogs.

From the foregoing an oil picture emerges - the price is not driven by speculators, and parsing their flights will not help determine the direction.

Nestradamus:

I could barely get through yesterday's debate... I remember two years ago there was a big debate about who was driving the price - speculators or businessmen. They never reached a consensus. And today I see that the majority of local traders see speculators as the engine. Like half of the world is sitting in front of their monitors and waiting for a good move...

But then who is the patient? Who pays for everything? The speculators?

Let us imagine the absurd situation. Two currency speculators in an isolated place. Will their price change? - No. Because their profit is in the change of the last one... whoever figures out where it will go will make money. And they figured out that there would be no changes (the sucker is isolated), and the trading becomes senseless.

Naturally, the producer and the consumer are the "sucker". They have no opportunity to wait for a more profitable rate. One cannot stop production without harming himself, the other has to eat every day.

The speculum is a parasite in essence. He does not produce anything, he lives off the livelihood of "suckers". And parasites have a high mortality rate and small volumes, because if a flea were bigger than a dog... there'd be no dogs.

From the foregoing an oil picture emerges - the price is not driven by speculators, and parsing their flights will not help determine the direction.

If there are no speculators, the liquidity will collapse. There is, after all, a benefit in them.

-Aleks-:
Zogman - young man, I did not really want to argue about mm with fantasists. I think there are no MM on FOREX at all - this market is super liquid as it is. As for IMF, of course it exists in the U.S. - not so long ago I read that there was an audit on this issue and there was a scandal, as there was a big discrepancy between the facts and the reporting .... maybe gossip, but the fact of gold storage, including from Germany is undeniable.

thanks

There is a mm - on the site+instrument and more than one - only it is not the mm that all the connoisseurs are dubbing black, which takes all their money,

here is an example - metallinvestbank used to make MM on the moscow stock exchange - the official info is available somewhere on the stock exchange site - it did, and now it has stopped

the exchange pays money for MM (rebate is called) and everyone who has a brain can do MM and get money for it

exchange requires - bilateral stop-loss on the market with a spread below XX and stop-loss almost continuously - XX% time percentage - X

you meet these conditions - get 20K quid a month -

official info - the contracts are on the exchange site I think

smart guys in teams of 3-7 people do it and get their 20 K a month for an instrument - and there are many instruments - currencies, metals, stocks, options

and they don't take positions - kind of - well, i don't know all their secrets - but it's like this

gold reserves - that's right I'm on the record - I meant foreign currency reserves -

there's no information that the fsr has euros, the eu has quid

we do not need them (if only in extreme cases).

and as evgeniya wrote there they negotiate and make currency swaps rather than holding euros

Zogman:

thanks

there is a mm - on the site+instrument and more than one - only it is not the mm that all the connoisseurs are dubbing black that takes all their money from them,

here is an example - metalinvestbank used to make MM on the moscow stock exchange - there is official information on the stock exchange site - but now it has stopped

the exchange pays money for MM (rebate is called) and everyone who has a brain can do MM and get paid for it

exchange requires - bilateral stop-loss on the market with a spread below XX and stop-loss almost continuously - XX% time percentage - X

you meet these conditions - get 20K quid a month -

official info - the contracts are on the exchange site I think

smart guys in teams of 3-7 people do it and get their 20 K a month for an instrument - and there are many instruments - currencies, metals, stocks, options

and they don't take positions - kind of - well, i don't know all their secrets - but it's like this

gold reserves - that's right I'm on the record - I meant foreign currency reserves -

there's no information that the fsr has euros, the eu has quid

we do not need them (if only in extreme cases).

and as evgeniya wrote there they negotiate and do currency swaps rather than holding euros

forexman77:
If there are no speculators, liquidity will collapse. There is, after all, a benefit to them.
Where is this conclusion coming from? If there is no liquidity, the price changes and liquidity is restored. That is the market...