FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 55

lactone:

I wonder how people trade long and medium term then...

Bullshit.

Not really... i too believe that by and large the only currency in the world is the quid... hopefully the Brix... the Shos etc... will change that picture... and the American bubble will burst... when it does... it will probably last another 20 years...

Dmitry Chepik:

For two years, I've been trying to understand volumes, futures, and options, but so far, there's only one opinion! No one can show you the real volumes and orders, especially in real time! A big buck may exit the market at any time!
It's all bullshit! Deliberate misrepresentation and misdirection.
Are you watching with your eyes? You can't see anything with your eyes. You have to add up absolutely everything on a pair where there are any volumes at all, then it will be clear.

Vizard_:
Not really... I also think that by and large the only currency in the world so far is the quid... hopefully the brix... the shos etc... will change that picture... and the American bubble will burst... when it does... it will probably last another 20 years...
The long term is predictable. i also saw today that there are people behind the backs of the states who are slowly transferring money from america to the gold yuan.....

new-rena:
The long term is predictable. I also saw today that the states have people behind their backs who are slowly transferring money from the US to the gold yuan.....
The Chinese have been buying up america for a long time...

new-rena:
Are you looking at it through your eyes? You cannot see anything with your eyes. You have to add up absolutely everything on a pair, where there is at least some volume, then it will be clear.

I was looking for some kind of clue, some level, but all in vain and past it! And no one has yet demonstrated or proved otherwise...

Just empty blah, blah, blah... In the spirit of Yusuf...and at the end of it, a $1.5k drain on the EA, )))))

new-rena:
If you look at the book and see what you see, no one can help you.

Rena, look, you seem like a normal man,

It's either the normal way or the no way, I told you I don't need that kind of shit... I don't need such bullshit as "between the lines" - I asked you in black and white...

I even explained why - here's the great Strenge as an example - he thought he knew everything and started to spell it out - he got caught in the mistake - and so will anyone else, it's just that when you didn't spell it out no one ever caught you,

you also tried to teach me about mmm - it turns out you don't know shit ...

why do I need to know between the lines that are wrong, huh?

And let's not fuck each other over the little things, huh?

Vizard_:
The Chinese have been buying up Amer for a long time...
China's leading banks are owned by the Rothschilds! They're not buying, they're selling, that's two big differences...

Zogman:

Rena, look, you seem like a normal man,

It's either the normal way or the no way, I asked you, I don't need this kind of... I don't need such bullshit as "between the lines" - I asked you in black and white...

I even explained why - here's the great elder as an example - he thought he knew everything and started to spell it out - he got caught in the mistake - and so will anyone else, it's just that when you didn't spell it out no one caught you,

you also tried to teach me about mmm - it turns out you don't know shit ...

why do I need to know between the lines that are wrong, huh?

And let's not fuck each other over the little things, huh?

No need to get hysterical. Let's calm down, OK?

You are told that the forex market is ruled by market makers who have enough dough to organize their positions by a certain expiration date. the small participants in the forex market. they also have the help of analysts who create the necessary fluctuations in the market through news and media. is that clear?

Dmitry Chepik:
China's leading banks are owned by the Rothschilds! They're not buying, they're selling, that's two big differences...
I don't know... I'm not gonna bullshit you... and I'm not really interested...

Ishim:
You have to find your own! From theory to testing.
Everything has been found a long time ago, but there's no limit to perfection! So I went into the wilderness... ...after listening to the "authorities" and there's nothing there... If it were that easy, all traders were millionaires. BILLIONDERS!
Reason: