FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 27

new-rena:
point )
no point! at the top the drawdown from the bulls is 5-6 pips steady - it's a dent in the wall from the bull's forehead. At the bottom 15-20 - the bears are nervous in general - they rush several times.

Vizard_:
Yes I can... just answer the question first ... Did you like the poem?

I guess you can't put conditions on me and there is no confirmation and history ((((, maybe Buffett.... - Actually I'm not interested.

(going by patterns - how do you check? that there is 1 pattern and not several, what if he is not a trader, but a trader)

Ishim:

I guess you can't put conditions on me and there is no confirmation and history ((((, maybe Buffett.... - Actually I'm not interested.

(going by patterns - how to check if there is 1 pattern and not several, what if he is not a trader, but a trader)

We are talking about the fact that the pattern cannot be temporary.) Why is it so hard to answer the question... did you like the poem?

Ishim:

The history of the PAMM accounts since 2005. (I follow and always keep up to date - and this is not unsubstantiated) says the opposite, there are regularities in the time span of any 3 months to 3 years. There is another point there is 1.5 traders in the mountains - who can change the patterns - and that's all - and this is a historical fact.

Can you confirm what you are saying?

I am not Senya ! (Your vulgarity is amazing!)

We've seen it, it's impressive. There's only one dimensionalism, and it's immediately apparent.

Vizard_:
We're talking about a pattern that can't be temporary )))) why is it so hard to answer the question... did you like the poem?
maybe we're not talking about the same thing? there are some eternal patterns. so what! I was talking about patterns for trading - entries and exits. well, okay, let it be your way, I have already written it and I am not interested.

stranger:
We've seen it, it's impressive. There's only one dimension and it's immediately apparent.
You can look all you want, but your stink on my thread will be cleaned up )))))))))))))))

Ishim:
maybe we're talking about different things? there are some perpetual patterns, so what! I was talking about patterns for trading - entrances and exits. ok - let it be what you want, i've already written it. i'm not interested.
1.you always forgive me
1.1.I take my forgiveness verses from here...

It always works... ...for many years... it's a pattern)))

Legitimacy - a necessary, essential, constantly recurring relationship...
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C

Aphysical law is an empirically established and expressed in a rigorous verbal and/or mathematical formulation
stable connection between recurrent phenomena, processes and states of bodies and other material objects in the world around us.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD_(%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0)

Vizard_:
1.You always forgive me
1.1.I take my forgiveness verses from here...

It always works... ...for many years... it's a pattern.))

Legitimacy - a necessary, essential, constantly recurring relationship...
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C

Aphysical law is an empirically established and expressed in a rigorous verbal and/or mathematical formulation
stable connection between recurrent phenomena, processes and states of bodies and other material objects in the world around us.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD_(%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0)

Well it's scientific ))))) and traders always say - it works, it stopped working - maybe it's not scientific - but everyone understands each other.

Bye everyone!

Ishim:
you can look all you want, but your stink on my thread will be cleaned up )))))))))))))))
Who needs your branch, clown, the last mice there are already dead from YOUR sneaks))))

Ishim:

Well it's scientific ))))), and traders always say - it works, it stopped working - maybe it's not scientific - but everyone understands each other.

Goodbye, everyone!

))))))))))) tin...
Reason: