FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 528

azfaraon:
on sticks to 18 I think they need to do ... otherwise it will drag on till 23 ...

I've got 1.2213. from 1.235 I'll try to sell it

USDCAD - 1.1951 - ridiculous of course, but it happened that way)

i've made one of the 2 prog - (for a better entry, had to go back to the past bikes). one is last year's and the other is this year's. let's see...

azfaraon:
so do you want to give me drawings on currencies or who the fuck needs them?)
Throw it in, sure.

new-rena:
throw it in of course.
The drawings are a bit weird)))) so I'll just say, I'll try to write out my thoughts in more detail

So ...Let's start with EUR/USD ...We need a GAP ...The level of 1,0105 will be important ...With GAP the fall will finish this week, and by the end of Thursday and Friday we will start the reversal pattern ...In another scenario we will remain in the diapason till the end of the month...Range is 1,1300-1,08700.At the beginning of the week we go to 1,1300 and further to 1,0870(1,0890)... All others by the same scenario... All other diapasons depends on the currency character... And USDJPY, I think those who trades it should be very careful... I expect strong impulse... It happens only on Thurs.

Cheef, nice one and De Mark is a real dude too. Why didn't I read him before.... It's based on his principle of an indie... I made it in 5 minutes... Target is 0.9040

new-rena:

Chif, nice one and De Mark is a real dude too. Why didn't I read him before.... It's based on his principle of an indie... He made a turkey in five minutes...

Draw on Jank's instrumentation...

azfaraon:
On the Yen, draw what the gauge says ...

The target is 113.24, but I have not yet and probably not at all.

Rena, psychology does not lend itself to mathematical calculations.)

From where to see, the key word is SEE, not in any way foresee, which is why I don't like the word "forecast", but TO WHEN, this is also an attempt to look into the future, the sooner you realise it is impossible, the better. Unless it's very rough.

stranger:

Rena, psychology is not amenable to calculations.)

Last year all I did was $$ and apparently I gave it up for nothing.

Remember - bounces, pullbacks))))

I missed the long-term signal. I got it.

Now there are targets, there will be a profit/loss forecast as well. Doing RM...

The whole screen is full of numbers...

Tuma thanked me - probably 4 figures on the eurik took

new-rena:

Touma thanked me - he must have taken four pieces on the eurik

Eh, I would have taken just 4 trucks, can be empty)))
Reason: