FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 531

tatyanzinovenko:
Guys, what is the best leverage for a $100 account?
You may get as little as possible. Generally speaking, you won't earn anything for the first time :-), especially with such a small amount. In general the first time you won't make any profit with such a small amount. My first time I lost 250 dollars in 3 weeks, then I was smarter, but I started with ten times the amount.

new-rena:
This is the point. the girl wants to get acquainted with the market for the first time. she will enter 0.01 and that will be enough to start with.
She might meet Uncle Kolya after a few unsuccessful trades with such a margin)

Евгения Бальчин:
As little as possible, and in general you won't earn anything the first time anyway :-), especially with such a small amount. This is my opinion. I lost 250 dollars for 3 weeks for the first time, then I was smarter, but I started with ten times the amount.
With such an approach even ten will not be enough for you... First you just have to prepare psychologically at least...

new-rena:
100 to start with, if there is less, less is better. The bigger the leverage, the bigger the risk.
Honestly, it's no use explaining anything to them, believe me.

azfaraon:
With such an approach you won't even get a tenner... You just have to prepare yourself psychologically at least first...
There's no point in discussing it here for sure. You didn't understand my message. Or I didn't understand yours.

Евгения Бальчин:
There is no point in discussing it here for sure. You didn't understand my message. Or I didn't understand yours.
I don't think about earning money for the first time ... you have to think about how to enter the market and protect the money ... This is what the first strategy should be ... And the leverage was said to be lower, so that you can not open many deals and thus leave a margin of safety of the deposit and do not lose everything ...

azfaraon:
I don't think how to enter the market and save money the first time ... This is what the first strategy should be ... Rena said not to open lots of deals, so you can't risk losing everything...
That's what I said.

All right, I'm gonna play some tanks...

Vladimir Zubov:
I'm not going into triangles yet. I look for the elementary two-flip patterns on D1 (like the "sticks" as they say) and then I watch the results.

There is plenty of information in the triangle: euro/dollar - pound/dollar - euro/lb. If one looks at the movements of pairs - pound + euro moves in one direction (euro/lb weak) - the problem is with the quid, it should be looked at.

If they attached the gold and commodity charts to them for information (I have a salary), then one may get something...

If the profit will be stable, then you can think about the size of the deposit, and if not, then no.
Reason: