FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1266

stranger

Bicus had better listen to Bicus.

So what am I saying? I didn't say anything new, it's as old as time.
Maybe that's why no one believes in it, because it's all too easy?
)))

what are your thoughts now? where to go ? on the sleepers or on the calaputes ?

ps

although the calypuses are on the fence - expiry ...

Zogman:

on ZAR look - level 14+ - now we are on spikes - this level held back both on d1 three times and on n1

short sell with a short stop

swap for us overshoot - huge

ps

By the way, about S&P - old might have written about 2125 level - even on d1 it was holding back more than once - now we are near it

possibility of a rate hike puts pressure on the fund ...

can go in too with a short stop

I still remember the time when this ZAR was selling at 10.2 with other personalities.

And now I look at it and realize how much swap would have been accumulated.... Of course, I'd have to sell the flat to keep the deposit down.

And once a week I would have to go to a voodoo shaman asking him to save South Africa from civil war...

P.S.

I do not understand, why sell indices on a pullback, which POSSIBLY happens, if you can buy from the pullback on the rise, which MUST happen?

Don't be angry, maybe I don't understand it, I've only been watching the indices for a week, but I'm inclined to think that the blueback will break this 2125 with such a rocket, just to stop at 2300

Bicus:
So what am I saying? I didn't say anything new, it's as old as the world.
Maybe that's why no one believes in it, because it's all too easy?
)))
Well, it's not exactly simple, you have to think there, it's the same with sticks))))

lactone:

I still remember the time when this ZAR and others were selling for 10.2.

And I look at it now and realize how much swap I would have accumulated.... Of course, I'd have to sell the flat to keep the deposit down.

And once a week I would have to go to a voodoo shaman asking him to save South Africa from civil war...

P.S.

I do not understand, why sell indices on a pullback, which POSSIBLY happens, if you can buy from the pullback on the rise, which MUST happen?

Don't be angry, maybe I don't understand it, I've only been watching the indices for a week, but I'm inclined to think that the blue-chip will break this 2125 with such a rocket, just to stop at 2300

1900 and then we'll see.

And zarry yes, I'm telling you - they were small and stupid))))

If it wasn't for HE where would we be.....

Lactone, come out and tell us how we did it, people are demanding)))

Eh, he's gone)

h
Вероятность выхода Британии из Евросоюза растет
Вероятность выхода Британии из Евросоюза растет
  • Server Muradasilov
  • www.mql5.com
На сегодняшний день проведение референдума в Британии о выходе из ЕС уже не просто предвыборное обещание, а реальная перспектива. О проведении такого референдума этой весной объявила королева Британии...

stranger:

Lactone, come out and tell us how we did it, people are demanding)))

Eh, it's gone).

I didn't do anything, I just sat and read))

Yes, Margot is a good woman. She knew all the fundamentals better than the economists. She had a serious attitude.

But we all "miscalculated" (to put it mildly) when we were sending the Euro to 1.45 (its price was then 1.28-1.32). Realistically no one saw below 1.17 in the next few years then or wrote))))

I remember Eidler making a serious mistake when he sent kiwi at 1+.

And I remember my first lost deposit on gold, during its big drop))

Remember, there was one of the forum members, a normal still in communication person.

He was buying futures (GBP) from 185?) He bought it just before the crisis at 185 in 2008, someone gave him some good advice))))

And when he was on the forum, the price was 145. He also said - "not long remained to close the buy.

He kept it through 116 and did not plummet))

7000pts on 4-digits is truly diamond eggs))).

He, if I'm not mistaken, traded only fooey then too - bought from pullbacks for a small pip))

Stranger:

1900 and then we'll see.

And the salary yes, I'm telling you - they were small and stupid))))

If it wasn't for HE where would we be.....

1900?

Nah, that's a hell of a number. 1990 I can still do it, but not that much.

lactone:

Remember, there was a member of the forum who was still a normal person.

Was it Gip?

stranger:

I reckon the audit here will be muzzled and yanked up next week.

If you look at the monthly chart of the Aussie, you realise that such a low fall of the Aussie is simply unseemly.

However, neither the daily nor the weekly charts give even a hint of an uptrend.

Unless you can hope for a sudden drop of the Dollar below the plinth.

Reason: