FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 510

And this, Ilya, is the trickiest one, where you can't open trades because:

or long to the right, like here)

I forgot the Audu)))

stranger:
On the Euro from the beginning of the contract there was a set of bars with a level of about 09, on the Canadian there were net buys, and on the Yen I don't know, there is no certainty. As for the pound, predominant are sells from 58-59, we will see.
The pound, why not 1575? Max oi, although max volume is at 1590

Евгения:
Pound why not 1575? Max oi though max volume at 1590

Because that OI has already been dumped, closed. The futures can't go both ways, like the folk here in the kitchens do).

By the way, I'm talking about futures, not options, I said, don't cycle on them, it's only a fifth of the market, on average.

stranger:

Because that OI has already been dumped, closed. On the futures, you can't stand both ways, like the folk here in the kitchens do)

I.e. they closed it, but we didn't go there...I'll know thanks.

Евгения:
So they closed it, but we didn't go there... I didn't know, thank you.
Why go there? Opened a sale at 57, and at 54, for example, fixed it with a buy equal to the volume of the sale.

stranger:
Why go there? Opened a sale at 57, and at 54, for example, fixed it with a buy equal to the volume of the sale.
I see, I see it now. I read that somewhere.

Евгения:
I see, I see now. I read that somewhere.
The volume should be the same or it could be 1 or 2 different

Евгения:
The volume should be the same or may differ by 1-2

The volume can be anything, and the OM must be selected from the general one, which moves the market in the right direction).

In the branch I linked to, there is Kostya(Konstanbar), you can ask him these questions, he has been doing it for a long time, there are a few more people, I think they will answer.

Просмотр профиля: Konstanbar - Форекс Форум MT5 | Форум трейдеров рынка Forex
  • alik-bumer
  • www.forexdengi.com
Прогнозы рынка Forex, независимые мнения новичков и экспертов валютного рынка Форекс.

stranger:

The volume can be anything, and the OM must be selected from the general one, which moves the market in the right direction).

In the branch, to which I gave a link, there is Kostya(Konstanbar), you can ask him such questions, he has been doing it for a long time, there are a few more people there, I think they will answer.

Thank you, instead of volumes I wanted to write, I have a lot of other things to do in parallel