FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 519

azfaraon:
I think you said that they buy from 1.2900-50 ... They will bail... We see 100-150 pips higher... Does it not count as a profit? I am not picky. I want to understand your thoughts ... 150 pips profit means they expect to close deals or maybe they just want to be greedy?

It would be a good idea to reread my post carefully.

I got banned here... The louts))) Well, I guess they're doing all right... they're getting a lot of people off... I went to check it out. Holy crap! I had no idea how bad it was.
There you go:

I don't need to comment on that. There are more visitors on the last Vasya Pupkin's blog. There's nothing to catch.

azfaraon:
I think you said they buy from 1.2900-50 ... They will bail... They are 100-150 points higher... Does it not count as a profit? I am not picky. I want to understand your thoughts ... 150 pips profit means they expect to close deals or maybe they just want to be greedy?

Sometimes, and very often, there are hikes with minimal pullbacks, which is why everyone tries to go in on the top and hold on. And sometimes the price goes haywire, which is why... that's where you're supposed to bounce.

stranger:

It would be a good idea to reread my post more carefully.

I am sure you can write a book like Nostradamus.) Because he says ... Everyone extracts from your words what he needs)), but it does not mean that this is what you wanted to say ... Say fools ... What can you do)) They sit and study the Book of Nostradamus and each interprets it in his own way))

Looks like the main visitors here, guys, are moderators - rjenimagu ))))

I guess the platform's all right...

Something to think about.

azfaraon:
I'm sure you can write a book like Nostradamus))). Because he says ... Everyone extracts from your words what he needs)), but it does not mean that this is what you wanted to say ... Say fools ... What can you do)) They sit and study the Book of Nostradamus and each interprets it in his own way.)
I was very clear on the moon, is your imagination also at a loss? You buy 0.1 lots at 1.21, then 1.23, 1.25, 1.27 and at 1.29 you buy 5 lots to buy. Shall I tell you further?

Teacher:
I got banned here... The louts))) Well, I guess they're doing all right... they're getting a lot of people off... I went to check it out. Holy crap! I had no idea how bad it was.
There you go:

I don't need to comment on that. There are more visitors on the last Vasya Pupkin's blog. There's nothing to catch here.
Go away, we're tired of your clever sayings.)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Go on, we're tired of your clever sayings.)
I'll go. Who's left for you kids? )))

You'll stay with the Old One together - one is a prophet, and the other is a chanting prophet )))

how pathetic you all are!

stranger:
So I was very clear on the moon, is your imagination also at a loss? You buy 0.1 lot at 1.21, then you buy 1.23, 1.25, 1.27 and at 1.29 you pony up 5 lots to buy. Need I go on?
I understand you perfectly ... I'm writing just to make the forum more interesting ... To keep the conversation going ... And you're quick to quarrel )))

Teacher:
I'll go. Who's left for you kids? )))
I'm all right on my own, I'll listen to what I have to say, the depot's growing.)
Reason: