FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 512

iIDLERr:
Your Kostik is into rails, it's funny
He also looks at Elliott waves, I do not know why, you should read his posts, you never know what we look at from nothing to do)))

Hello again!

How are you doing without me?

Illegal clown.

I thought Sensei was ours at first, but he's not such a moron.

Strange - I see he's back on the horse?!

But, man, I can't seem to make the connection again - what's primary? Or is it just a coincidence again? In the beginning there was a prediction - literally "the dollar is sold". One day - not sold... Two, not sold... And then bang - the yuan dropped. Of course, the Chinese did not hesitate long to drop the ZR and knock the dollar down to support the yuan. Of course, they postponed the Fed's rate forecast and so on... But that's not the main point. The main thing is different. What was it? Was it the usual news manipulation of the situation? Or was it a pre-planned action by someone? Well first they lowered the yuan, knowing that the Chinese will support... I am scratching my head ))

Well the second question is whether all yesterday's events could have been seen on the futures - what - a month... or more than a month ago? Come on!!!?

Don't use your brain, it's your job to make us laugh, don't trade, it's none of your business. Well, if you're so keen, I'll let you tell us how I sold to the floor.

stranger:
Don't use your brain, it's your job to make us laugh, don't trade, it's none of your business. Well, if you're so keen, I'll let you tell us how I sold to the floor.
I don't make no one laugh, and I don't intend to. By the way, I do not show my trades to anybody and I'm not going to.) There is an account in the monitoring without showing trades. Who knows where to look, he follows the developments ;)

From now on I'm for constructive! Tired of it! The branch has had a devastating effect on me and this has led to a sauna. Decided to give it less time and more time to study. And learn to learn from the looks of things and still learning )).

Now unsubscribed, because I finally saw a constructive element, something that you were discussing yesterday at the pound. But of course at this level I do not fully understand it.

stranger:
Speaking of the brain, I don't turn it off. It works all the time. Lack of knowledge gets in the way. Need to fill the attic with the right information ))

mmmoguschiy-new:
Speaking of the brain, I don't turn it off. It works all the time. Lack of knowledge gets in the way. I have to fill the attic with necessary information.)
If you have a working brain and you come here for more than just bullshit, then tell me what you want to know and maybe they will tell you something.)

stranger:
If you got a brain working and didn't just come here to bullshit, then tell us something, maybe they'll tell you something, we all have room in the attic.)
I don't see any questions.) I told him about the Chinese and the pluralistic scheme ;) but it was just a thought out loud.

But there are too many smart guys here without me - I'm too shy to say anything ))