FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 470

azfaraon:
As for the USD/CAD ... it will be necessary to weigh a hundred times near the level of 1.2920-40.For technicians from the primers I will write that here is possible the second shoulder for the impulse to 1.38....It all depends on how the market will behave near 1.2920-40 (possible rebound from it to 1.34.... and once again descend to 1.30...... and further impulse up ...)

I think so:

stranger:
In my head)))
If you count 1000 (4 digits) points then of course it's all good...

azfaraon:
If you count by 1000 (4 digits) points then of course everything is OK ...
He'll get the consensus here, create and stand in the opposite direction)

new-rena:
he's going to gather a consensus here, create and stand in reverse)
As they say "Feather for lightness")))

azfaraon:
As they say "Feather for lightness")))
good idea for intraday, here it plays well on the mood of the crowd)

new-rena:
It's a normal idea for the intraday, he plays well on the mood of the crowd)
People always do the opposite))) Just explain what you have to buy and fill 20 charts with explanations, and they will sell anyway .... ... That's how psychology works ... People always think they want to screw them (the instinct of self-preservation)...

new-rena:
It's a good idea for intraday, it plays well on the mood of the crowd.)
I remember that they even wrote an owl to trade against the majority on Oanda and it did not work out...

azfaraon:
People always do the opposite -))) tell them what they need to buy and make 20 charts with explanations and they'll sell anyway .... That's how psychology works ... People always think they want to screw them (self-preservation instinct)...
Not here. A cult is a cult. Strange said it, the people did it. Strange did the antithesis and took it too, because he knows that he will get someone anyway and they will start pouring. And there's more than they took. Took it for ice cream, gave it all away.

azfaraon:
I remember that even wrote an owl to trade against the majority on Oanda and again it did not work out with comrades ...

I remember that they even wrote an owl to trade against the majority on Oande.

And here he claws at me because I interfered) flies, I do not give a normal price move ...

new-rena:

You show one thing in pictures, say the second, predict the third, even Google won't help.)

even the chatter in your head is a relief)

I tell you to think with your head, but you are all interested in my pocket, that's your trouble.
Reason: