FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 469

new-rena:
No, the usual pampering - an attempt to implement the thoughts from the primer on identifying the trend

Well, yes, without that smear there is no way to see where the trend is))))

And what gives you that trend if you run around the field wherever you can see it?)))

it was pretty clear when i bought the old one that we were going down. (I didn't try to convince you all here).

Everyone makes mistakes, myself included.

stranger:

Well, yes, without that smear there is no way to see where the trend is))))

And what gives you that trend, if you run around the field wherever you can see it?)

i don't give a shit))))

Look for yourself, count volumes, look at reports and so on.

Sell, buy, move the market, in short!!!

new-rena:
exactly
As for the USD/CAD ... it will take a hundred times to weigh near the level of 1.2920-40. For technical experts I will write that there may be the second leverage for the impulse to 1.38.... It all depends on how the market will behave near 1.2920-40 (possible rebound to 1.34.... and once again descend to 1.30...... and then an upward impulse ...)

Roman Busarov:

it was pretty clear when i bought the old one that we were going down. (I didn't have to convince you all here)

He's buying now. He said so himself. I didn't force his hand.

azfaraon:
As for the USD/CAD ... it will take a hundred times weighing near the level of 1.2920-40. For the technicians from the primers I will write that there may be the second shoulder for the impulse to 1.38....It all depends on how the market will behave near 1.2920-40 (possible rebound to 1.34.... and once again descend to 1.30...... and then an impulse up ...)
it's possible. i'm buying anyway. i told you everyone has their own source of information.

new-rena:
Maybe. I'm buying anyway. I'm telling you, everyone has their own source of information.
I'm getting that chatter until the 20th or so ...

new-rena:
He's buying it now. He said it himself, I didn't pull his tongue.

So make up your mind whether I've sold it or am buying it))))

Is there a problem with memory too?))

Anyway, go shove a couple of memory slots and google logik.exe.

azfaraon:
I've got a chatterbox like this until the 20th or so...
In my head)))

stranger:

So make up your mind whether I've sold it or am buying it))))

Is there a problem with memory too?))

Anyway, go stick a couple of memory slots and google logik.exe.

In the pictures you show one, say the second, predict the third, here and google will not help)

even the chatter in your head rests in front of it.)